Cuddle Parties

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

interesting title caught your interest I assume?

so I was reading gen me a book i just got, and I'm kinda suprised i haven't heard of it before but there's this website

http://www.cuddleparty.com/index.cfm

it's too bad there aren't any in Iowa but from what I can gather from it

it's a place where you can cuddle with other people can some real physical hugs, where you don't have to worry about sexual tension or anything

and I think it's all in PJ apperal :D

my favorite,

one kinda sad thing is I think you have to pay
but it looks like a 2 or 3 day kinda thing so for 30 or dollars it isn't too bad i think

what are your guy's take on this?

I think I'd defiantly go if it was in my town

and well just something you guys should keep your eyes open for a few days spent a little less lonely

:)

I dunno...if it were free I'd think it were a hippie-fest...but since they charge it just sounds kind of like a scam.

Either way, it just honestly doesn't sound like my cup 'o tea. I don't orgy-cuddle with strangers. :p

----Steve

heh ya that's fine, it's a good point

i donno i feel snuggle deprived enough I'd give it a try

I'd love to have more cuddles, but being in a room full of men and women wearing pyjamas doesn't sound like my kind of thing. Anyway I want cuddles to have meaning and cuddling strangers for no reason doesn't have much meaning imo. Then again it reminds me of those videos on Youtube of people giving out free hugs in the streets of various towns around the world, which I thought was a wonderful gesture, so maybe a 5 minute cuddle party would be fine. lol

I'm sorry to say it, but I think this is kinda stupid. A whole weekend of cuddling with a bunch people you don't know? Paid? That's not the way it's supposed to be. I'd like a hug from someone I care about because it shows that person also cares about me, but not from 30 people, who I don't know, and all day long :p It's supposed to be something intimate and meaningful, and given without expecting anything back for it.

I do get the appeal, very well actually (the title didn't sound bad at all haha); I totally know what it is like when you're lonely, but if you think about it this is just a little creepy I think.

Badjedidude said:
I don't orgy-cuddle with strangers.

Haha brilliantly put. :p

It sounds a little odd to me...non-sexual touching with a bunch of random people...who have to pay for it? It will be really weird I can imagine. Not my sort of thing really...

That doesn't sound like my cup of tea. If I want to hug someone, I'll hug the dog. For free.

Hell, I'm about as cuddle deprived as a human can be, but If I do cuddle with a female then I'd like to at least know her and have it mean something.

I could probably just as easily pay a girl a few dollars to give me a good hug...not that I ever have:D

Yeah...they do. It's like a wacko religious cult, but...cuddly...? I wonder if they have cuddle seminars and a cuddle ranch that you can pay to visit for a few weeks.

----Steve

That doesn't sound like my cup of tea. If I want to hug someone, I'll hug the dog. For free.

ah that is very true man i miss my kitties

they're just so soft and warm and lovable

things like this that charge money, are best viewed as buying the security, not the affection. even with security and safety though, it seems more like groping then cuddling.

its not all bad though. i remember high school kids use to spoon at parties as one of the activities. i cant imagine purposely going just to spoon... but maybe they do other stuff and the matching up comes later. myspace use to do spoon meet ups too.

http://www.meetup.com/CuddlePartyAtlanta/pages/What_Happens_at_a_Cuddle_Party./

I LOVE cuddles but this 'cuddle party' thing doesn't really appeal to me to be honest. Not sure I'd want to part with my cash for the privilege either. :(

Latest posts

Back