D-9

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks really good actually. would like to see it, love the fact it is a twist on the old 'aliens attacking us' scenario. Shame i have no one to go to the cinema with to see it though. lol

I've been looking forward to this one. It's a very interesting premise, isn't it?

It is! That's exactly what I thought when I saw the commercial, But I was wondering how mere humans could keep such an advanced species anywhere :p

At first I thought It was real, cause it didn't look like a movie preview to me, I was watching TV and the commercial started and I was like WTF O.O Where was I when aliens invaded?

I've been waiting for this for awhile. Hopefully the wait is worth it. There's a lot they can do with the subject.

lol when i was at the cinema i saw posters that said humans only with an X over a robat looking thing

i just thought it was some kind of creative anti piracy poster

lol
silly me

:p

I have been looking forward to this movie for quite some time now. I just watched the new trailer for it and wow, it made me even more excited about it! I love these type of movies that focus on realism and being believable, I think it adds so much atmosphere to it, and the take on the alien theme is refreshing indeed. :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing it, but I'm not going to the flicks on my own and She won't go to see it. So I'll have to wait for the DVD. It looks really good.

I'm also kind of interested in Iron Sky, but that's ages away yet.

Nyktimos said:
I'm also kind of interested in Iron Sky, but that's ages away yet.

I hadn't hear about that movie before, it looks really good! The teaser trailer was impressive. Thanks for the link. :)

Latest posts

Back