Dear God,

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoMoreHope

Reaction score

How come i have parents that don't care about me. How come i have siblings that hate? What did i do to deserve this lonely existence? I guess life is what you make out of it right? but the problem for me is, i don't know how. Mostly throughout my life i was left out to the side.. left home alone.. left in the corner, and i always felt as kid that i had pains in my chest.. and i cry most of the time.. i didn't knew what was the meaning of all that.. then i realize that i was just very lonely. My parents don't like me as a person, but i am still their son, why cant they just love
me for who i am? i am still waiting for the day, when i can genuinely wear a happy smile.. what the fresia is wrong with me!? i am going crazy. i know the problem lies within me.. not the people.. because every person i meet and try to make friends with, always give me this disgusted look. I still try, i will never give up and never give in.. but sometimes i think whats the point

your loving son, rob

Not god's fault, if you even actually believe in god or were just trying to make a point.

People have failings in life. Even the best of them.

Also, be sure you're aware that your parents don't have to like or love you. There's no magical force that somehow mysteriously causes someone with problems to suddenly be a model parent once they have a child. Quite possible your parents are dealing with some serious honeysuckle themselves that's handicapping them from being able to be the parents that you need.

You'll get a lot farther in this situation if you can understand that your parents are most likely hurting and possibly broken themselves.

Latest posts

Back