Definitive London Trip Post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we did. Although lonewolf was strangely reticent in taking photographs. I'm going to put up a report of it in the Positive Experiences section.

ok i just got home and from my aches im gonna be outa action tomorrow lol you guys killed me there lol. In total it was me , airbug , jales and little budda. Sorry i was so **** quiet the whole time but thats me, not particularly sociable, lonewolf by name and nature. Sadly i jus wasnt feelin upto takin some shots wit the old camera. When you guys left me the caffine junkie in me awoke and in total i drank 7 shots of coffee, became rather buzzed and ended up chatting to the woman who was serving only to fine out she got caffine addiction too lol. But yeah we need to organise this better next time. Thanks guys for makin my birthday all the more better. Peace out.

jus saw your reply budda, cant really say why i didnt lot on my mind i guess but i have a project in mind been meaning to do it for some time

Well good that some of you actually met up lol
But yeah I agree it should be organized better next time :p
Whoever wants to have a meetup should be in charge of setting the location,
date, time, how to recognize each other, what to do on the day and whatever else.
They should be prepared to help people figure out of how to get there, transportation, maps etc.
They should be everyone's contact person so there's no misunderstandings.

That's what I think :p lol

yea, hopefully there is another one, it was great to see lonewolf and to meet buddha

Latest posts

Back