Definitive London Trip Post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkwall

Reaction score
Listen, it's all got very chaotic and now Bluey has been so disheartened by the whole thing he's left ALL.

This thread is only for people who are going to go. If you are going to go, make a single response to this thread.

_I am going to be there_. I am going to PM all the people who I am aware may be able to come so that they can sign their names down on this post.

I would totally go if I could afford the plane ticket to your faraway land of rain, football, and fish and chips ><

don't forget meee lol... i wouldnt want to miss this.

Did i miss Bluey going?? what happened there, i've been so busy lately i've not checked the site in a while.

yes n its lonewolf's birthday then so we have to have lots of cake :D

woohoo cake :) wonder if i should make a little something along those lines and bring it with me...

either way, find a Cafe Nero down there and i'll treat everyone to a nice coffee or whatever takes your fancy. I'll live up to that.

is this trip still on? i need to know so i can book my train tickets.

OK I know this is obviously too late and everything, but I'd completely forgot about this until Stella contacted me - does anyone know where the fresia it's gonna be?

Sanal said:
It's today

ZeFace2.png

Latest posts

Back