Derbyshire, England Seeking Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keebler

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well I already said this in my introduction to the site ... and then seen that there was this section, so here I go again.

I'm basically a married woman who's pretty lonely during the day and evenings as well. I'd like to be friends with anyone that feels like emailing and/or instant messaging -- wherever you may be, male or female.

I'm a 51-year old American woman living in England, no children, but have 3 dogs (am a huge animal lover), and keep tropical puffer fish and some other aquatics. I have a keen interest in paranormal stuff (not the occult) such as hauntings and ghosts. Love to read crime thrillers, Henning Mankell and Ian Rankin sort of thing. Watch too much tv. I like to stay active, love walking wooded trails, hiking hills and cycling. I also enjoy alternative rock (and yes, I said it before .... I know I should be listening to Grandma music, but just don't feel like one).

Anyway, the husband works nights, so am looking to find some friends, people to "chat" to now and then, so I won't feel so lonely. Plus I suffer from panic attacks as well as chronic pain, so could use some friendly faces in my life which has been fairly secluded up until now. I don't have any friends and not much social interaction .... but never, if you think you might enjoy exchanging emails, get in touch!

Cheers
keebler

Hi Keebler

I won't hold living in Derby against you, (I'm just next door in Nottingham).

I'm also married, one child, no dogs.

Anyway I'd be happy to chat to you, I'm not always available as when I finish work I seem to be put onto foot rubbing duty whilst we watch some telly, although the wife then often falls asleep ('cos I am so good at the awesome relaxing foot massaging), so I often pop on late to see what everyones up to.

Feel free to check out my profile and PM me.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Latest posts

Back