Did You Get Into Much Trouble When You Were In School?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was in school, i was a badass. I skipped school 3 times out of every 5 days a week and I sold dope on the side, and pimped out all the turtles we were able to hatch in this one kid's basement. We also made bombs and spray painted penises on the school buildings.

Now I run with a gang called ALL. Don't mess with us or we'll come and take your computer away from you!

SophiaGrace said:
When I was in school, i was a badass. I skipped school 3 times out of every 5 days a week and I sold dope on the side, and pimped out all the turtles we were able to hatch in this one kid's basement. We also made bombs and spray painted penises on the school buildings.

Now I run with a gang called ALL. Don't mess with us or we'll come and take your computer away from you!

:O

I had white knight syndrome growing up, and ended up getting involved in other peoples fights... Usually in order to "save" someone who was getting picked on. Most of the time this involved me getting my ass kicked and getting in honeysuckle from teachers / parents for getting involved.

So as I grew up I learned to walk away when someone needed help... I wonder if that was what they wanted me to learn?

I was good at school. Although I never liked it much. In Primary School, I was liked because people knew things were tough for me. Then in Year 3, we moved house and I moved School. In the new School I wasn't accepted at all. Only 3-4 people liked me and got on with me. It didn't bother me though. My older Brothers showed up and people soon left me alone. After a while I made more friends and that was that.

Then in Secondary School, to begin with I was a little bad. Didn't get into trouble for it. Then I grew to dislike school. I used to have a day off every week or two. Things later stabilized but then I started having time off again. My overall attendance got down to about 65% before I turned things around. I did okay in the end. About average with grades but better then both of my Brothers which was my aim. Times had been tough but they could have been worse.

I was most of the time an "A" student, well behaved, I had a few fights and threw a couple of punches but nothing serious.

I can't remember ever getting in trouble at school. I was terrified of my parents, so I kept my head down all through school until college/polytech when I had a breakdown cos I couldn't cope anymore.
Thing is I never made all the usual mistakes kids make, never experimented with things, never formed proper friendships/relationships. Never stuck my head above the parapet, never formed my own opinions on things. Just did what I thought was expected of me, by family/parents.
No wonder I'm still screwed up today. :(

Latest posts

Back