Directing sexuality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr p

Reaction score
Hey! So I've stumbled upon a bit of a problem. A problem I never thought I'd have, really. Haha. Maybe it's not a problem, but what the hell. Well, I think it is, because it could ruin the best thing ever, and it's making me depressed.
Ok, so I met a girl some time ago that I don't really fancy, she's not attractive nor a great personality, but she's not bad. She's also older than me, and on the chunky side, if that matters. I wouldn't take her on walks or to the movies. Maybe I'm an ******* for that, but that's how it is.
Anyway, I get excited about the possibility of having sex with her. Ie, I get horny. That's probably weird, but what's weirder is this;
I met a great girl last week, sweet, cute, smart, really attractive (great body, great face), we're a great match I think. I like her, we kiss, cuddle in bed, etc, but I don't get sexually excited, not that much anyway. I feel asexual and insecure, but happy. This will be bad, seeing that she's got quite a sex drive I think. I would like to be sexual, and show that to her. She deserves it, and not just a teddy bear :(

What do you mean??? Just let your dick think for you for a change..FFS.
Your a man...allow yourself to think and act like a man for a change.
I can only cuddle for so long then my dick has a mind of it's own.
Just put your hands all over her body..ask her how she likes it and follow instructions...(communicate..listen)
Kiss her body all over...it'll stimulate the heck out of her body. You can't just go for gusto. Get her excited...

You can be discreat about it...it depends on the woman or how excite you got her.
She'll either jump your bones, grab ya and lick you all over herself...
Or you can go slow. Lead or hold her hand and place it...closer and closer until she actually touches your penis

Or you can lick/kiss her from head to toe....somewhere in the middle you can kiss around her vergina or between the inside of her legs...
It'll drive her crazy....she can actaully have an orgasim like that...
In most case...she'll probably just shove your face into it becuase women can have multiple orgasim..but it take them longer to get arrose.
You just gotta have patience...if you get her excited and please her...in most likehood...she'll probably wanna get you excited and please you too.

If you're spooning her...just start kiss on the back of her neck...then just start runing you hands all over her body...gently. Start by rubing her arms.
You bascailly already holding her around her tummy already. Just start runing you hands over her the center of her chest.
You can test the water by gently runing your hand over her breats. if you likes that...you'll know.
You can gently rub her thiegh on the inside or the outside..then gently place her leg over yours..if you don't know where to go from there..IDK what to tell ya.
Bascailly she's pretty much going to start pressing her ass again you.

You'll get better as you go...don't trip

You can't help who you are sexually attracted to. I'd give it more time with the one girl you like, maybe with time you'll develop sexual feelings :).

Thanks Crow for the practical tips, I'll be sure to remember them. I somehow forgot about kissing the neck.
And thanks Sophia for the theory. I just hope she's not put me in the friend zone until then!
Maybe I was just tired and didn't feel like it that night. Sounds weird though.
But right now everything feels like crap, haven't heard from her in a while and I've had really bad mood swings... I really think something's broken inside of me. At the highs I can go about my usual business as usual and take it cool, but at the lows I'm devastated :( I don't really think she should be able to make me devastated, so it's something inside of me. I guess it's Hope and Fear. I hate dating.

if you're already laying in bed with her....evidently she's leaving the door open...
Good god man...you're already on third base already.

Sometimes women will actaully rip my pants and arose me right after we kiss for a little bit.
It just depends how horney she is...All women gets horney at one time or another...so don't trip out.
It's not a sin or unlady like

Just call her...ask her to hang out...She's probably bussied with her schedule...don't trip out.
Sometimes when I go to work and school...the days and weeks gose by pretty fast.

Just let go of the negative thoughts and feelings....don't try to figure it out....

Kind of like...starting your day over again.

Oh yeah...use your finger tips...gently.
You know...it'll give her goose bumps.
Or just run your finger tips up and down her back...at the very least it'll relax her and she'll feel at ease letting
you touch her and you'll feel more comfortiable touching her.

SophiaGrace said:
Dating is scary. You're not the only one that experiences anxiety over it. n_n

LC; yeah I'm pretty good with the finger tips, they usually work great.
I will try to get rid of the negative thoughts and feelings, but it's really hard; I've never had any success in relationships before. Nor have I ever before found someone interesting enough.

"Or you can go slow. Lead or hold her hand and place it...closer and closer until she actually touches your penis". that seems creepy :eek: like she's not supposed to know what I'm doing, that I'm trying to hide it.

You're presenting a new view though. I've been thinking, "I need to get excited before I touch her like that!" lol.

actually i think that is pretty rotten that you would come on here and say you would have sex with this woman, but would be ashamed to be seen with her in public. that doesn't say much for your self-esteem. people can bash me all they want for saying this, but that is pretty low, especially for a grown man, not a boy. people are people.

Just_Some_Dude said:
actually i think that is pretty rotten that you would come on here and say you would have sex with this woman, but would be ashamed to be seen with her in public. that doesn't say much for your self-esteem. people can bash me all they want for saying this, but that is pretty low, especially for a grown man, not a boy. people are people.

:)

Just_Some_Dude said:

****! applause!

mr p said:
SophiaGrace said:
Dating is scary. You're not the only one that experiences anxiety over it. n_n

LC; yeah I'm pretty good with the finger tips, they usually work great.
I will try to get rid of the negative thoughts and feelings, but it's really hard; I've never had any success in relationships before. Nor have I ever before found someone interesting enough.

"Or you can go slow. Lead or hold her hand and place it...closer and closer until she actually touches your penis". that seems creepy :eek: like she's not supposed to know what I'm doing, that I'm trying to hide it.

You're presenting a new view though. I've been thinking, "I need to get excited before I touch her like that!" lol.

It's like leading a woman during a dance...of course she knows.
It depends on the woman and how sexually mature she is.
I mean half of the time you're not even thinking about it..
Just being in the moment and going with the flow.

well...there you go...Don't feel creepy or dirty about sex...
If you feel creepy about it...then she's going to feel creepy about herself.
Most women are very self consious about thier body..she'll take it the wrong way.
Even if she did have a perfect body..to her she still thinks there's flaws.
You gatta make a woman feel beautiful and sexy about herself.

It depends on the person I suppose...I like to watch a woman get
excited. It just had been my experince that when I please a woman
and make her have mulitple orgasim, she'll pretty much please me...
sometimes she'll even do things to me that I've nevered imagine:p

Half of the time I'm not even excited when we first start....
That's why I touch her all over or please her...that gets me excited.

A guy never taught me how to have sex...you know what I mean.
I learned and epxerinced all these things from listen to women.
They tell me what they like and how they want it.
Not every women is the same in bed or are the same period.

As i said...plenty of times or most of the time she's the one that's
un zipping my pants. She'll just tell me to laid back and relax ...then do her thing.

It just depends on our mood..I guess. IDK
I probably had sex over 10 thousand times in my life. I lost count..IDK
Sometimes we go right at it...no foreplay or whatever.
Other times i just tease her or make out with her without actaully
have intercores. Sometimes she'll jump my bones when I'm not really
in the mood. Other times she'll just tell me to do whatever I want
and just go for it. Sometimes we'll go weeks or months without sex.
Other times we'll have sex all day and all week.
Sometimes I feel like a needed to go to a SA meeting.lol
After I stopped drinking and using drugs...I substitude sex for the first couple years of my recovery...It was a good thing I had a steady GF.lol
My fiance was a nympho. I couldn't even keep up with her. She wanted sex all the time.

I know it might sound kind of retarded coming from a guy...but
I've had sex so many times in my life. It's not the most important thing in my life anymore or is the main driving force why I want to be in a relationship.

@mr p:
Maybe karma came and bit you in the ass for being such a ****** to that overweight but sexy lass.

@Lonesome Crow, I've been reading your posts for the past few days and noticed a disturbing trend. Everything revolves around your penis. You have repeatedly stated having multiple orgasms, having sex with countless individuals and its not enough to simply answer a post, you must convince others of your sexual prowess. Could you possible make a single post and link that to all your replies? Much obliged.

Just_Some_Dude said:

oarivan said:
@mr p:
Maybe karma came and bit you in the ass for being such a ****** to that overweight but sexy lass.

@Lonesome Crow, I've been reading your posts for the past few days and noticed a disturbing trend. Everything revolves around your penis. You have repeatedly stated having multiple orgasms, having sex with countless individuals and its not enough to simply answer a post, you must convince others of your sexual prowess. Could you possible make a single post and link that to all your replies? Much obliged.

These posts = win.

Maybe you should think about how you treat someone beforehand. Karma is a ***** indeed.

Just_Some_Dude said:

Yeah I know, and I definitely agree. I have issues, after all. Sometimes I need to get smacked in the head to actually see what I'm doing--I'm not doing it because I want to.
Well, I wouldn't have a big problem being seen with her in public, maybe that's how it came out though. I'm just not interested in doing girlfriend/friend-y stuff with her. And it's not because she's big.
Thanks for calling me out on it (I'm being sincere), and I think this is really what I wanted to discuss.

oarivan said:
@mr p:

you're retarded :p
What's wrong with having multiple orgasim???...nothing

As I stated...you're a man. ALLOW yourself to think and act like a man for a change.
Scew fucken guilt, shame, and all those sick retarded programing you have been infected with.
Karam is just another guilt belief system you're trying to spread.

Everybody knows...me not really giving a honeysuckle or worry about what others thinks about me is healthy.

Yeah...here's the instructions.
Click on my fucken name..it'll take you to my profile...
In there...there's links to all my post.
This forum is set up like most forums.
You asking me for links is really, really distrubing.
Do you know how much of a retard you just made yourself???
It dosn't make any sense...but that's your fucken problem :p
I don't want to insult your intelligents. You're either intelligent or crazy.lol

there's over 3000 post.
And a grip of them are long as hell...I say around 99% of them are.:)
Just ask Zak....lmao

1. You're not going to read all of them becuase it requires a lot of time and you're too stuck on yourself becuase it's not about you.lol
It would be too inconveint for ya.....
mmmm making a woman have multiple orgasim would probably be too inconvient and too shamful for ya..becuase it's not all about you.

2. You can take my inventory all you want, if you chose to...it would be a MISTAKE and really sick behaviors.
3. Evidently, I don't worry what people think about what I write...otherwise I wouldn't have written them in the first place. Use some fucken commonsence will ya.
4. I don't write everything about my life on this forum. Frankly, it's none of your god **** bussiness what i do or don't do.

5. My user name in the chat room is ROCKET...Mostly people thinks it's refference to a sexaul object...hahahaaaaaa
It's rocket2d4 as in rocketed the 4th demision into the spirit of the sunlight....
In other words..it's being in the heart of god.

@Lonesome Crow: I lost all interest after reading the 'retarded comment'. I can see name calling is all you're capable of and you don't seem to understand what I was trying to say. But that's ok, given time I'm sure you'll grow up a little.

oarivan said:
@Lonesome Crow: I lost all interest after reading the 'retarded comment'. I can see name calling is all you're capable of and you don't seem to understand what I was trying to say. But that's ok, given time I'm sure you'll grow up a little.

I'm old enough to be your daddy little man...

Stop diverting....
As I stated...it's too inconvient for ya.

If you have a bone to pick with me...lets go. If not, then STFU.

You need to come with alot more than just the growing up comments and judgemtal mentally bullshit. That's really sick behaviors..man
Grow up to be like you...ERRR, no thanks. You're fucken immature. Dose that sound better than retarded?

For fresia sake, please at-least learn to ******* spell ORGASM and VAGINA *********.

Latest posts

Back