Directing sexuality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't fate damnit. It was FATH just FATH

what the frick? this thread is crazy!

:club:

i'm a virgin, can someone teach me how to do it? an expansive collection of photos and direct one-on-one training will be necessary. no males need apply.

Some dude was askin instructions for sexuality with women. Overginas be pulling on my wanker and trying to get up in me....WTF???

What the heck is an Overgina?

Uhm...you mean vagina?

Dude, vaginas can't go Inside you :l

lol, OK...enough!!! :p
I'm getting a headache just trying to sift through the madness to see if I need to delete anything offensive and/or obnoxious.
Everyone, quit with the personal attacks. :p

Lonesome Crow said:
Some dude was askin instructions for sexuality with women. Overginas be pulling on my wanker and trying to get up in me....WTF???

I don't think he was asking for sexual instructions, I think he was asking for some clarity as to why he wasn't feeling sexually aroused by a woman that he saw as relationship material, but had no problem getting excited about a woman he did not want to pursue. You decided to stick your dick into this conversation, and now we all feel violated.

you know Mr. P, maybe you just dont have chemistry with the one girl you dont get excited with...

I'm not sure what the heck chemistry is supposed to be though.

:l

"Overginas be pulling on my wanker and trying to get up in me....WTF??? "

HOLY fresia HAHAHHAHAHAAAA. I love how he spelled Oarivan.

Sanal said:
"Overginas be pulling on my wanker and trying to get up in me....WTF??? "

HOLY fresia HAHAHHAHAHAAAA. I love how he spelled Oarivan.

No, LC was just making ANOTHER typo. You're the one that criticized him first for not being able to type the word vagina properly. o_o He just made another blooper again to irk you! :p

He meant Vagina! :p

A vagina...that...goes...IN people o_o.....

I'm going to have nightmares about this one. I sense a Horror Film in the makings...

lol this thread is funny...

but to mr. p..

the reason u don't get arroused around this girl is cuz ur fuckin' nervous, simple as that...

i'm the same way... ANY girl i've EVER been with... i've had a hard time getting it up in the beggening just becuase of nervousness... once you get more comfortable with them it'll start to come natural, from my expierence anyway.

I mean it's always embarrassing cuz if ur in a situation where it seems like things are going somewhere, but then nothing happens downstairs heh, but it's always been like that for me... just the first time jitters... goes away once u start to get more sexually comfortable with someone... might have to fail a few times, but once u reach the comfort zone where your not afraid of what they might think of you frees your mind up and puts that nervous energy where it belongs ;) good luck.

also just to clear things up, i understand what Mr. P ment. he didn't mean he was afraid to be seen in public with this girl... he just ment he culdn't seem himself doing things with her... like he's not into her that way... wuldn't want to spend quality time not his type... prolly the reason you don't have a problem getting it up for her is becuase there is no nervousness or fear of what she would think becuase you don't really like her the way you like the other girl.

I see he mentioning Overginas pulling his wanker. I believe he isn't that retarded to think that a vagina will pull his wanker lol.

Sanal said:
I see he mentioning Overginas pulling his wanker. I believe he isn't that retarded to think that a vagina will pull his wanker lol.

noooooooooooooo LC isnt retarded. He's just ******* with your MIND. O_O

Latest posts

Back