Disoriented

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Despicable Me

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel disoriented all the time?
Like forgetting or not caring where you are at the moment?
Losing your entire sense of time, possibly to the point that the past, present, and future are blurred together, possibly ending up forgetting what year it is? As if time itself were entirely meaningless?
Even placing yourself into time and places you've never been to, but might feel as if they are real?

Having no real sense of 'self', or at least not caring what it means to be 'someone'?
Being genuinely curious how or why things are happening, sometimes even as you're doing them?

Do you ever stare off into space truly wondering what is actually real and what isn't?

Anyone else not even care how disoriented they are all the time? So much so that it's just been the normal state of being for so long that they truly can't even remember what it is like to feel like 'somebody'? Not even seeing this as a real problem, possibly even as a solution to problems, yet simultaneously seeming to be everyone else's problem with you?
Having moments of extreme clarity, yet at the same time everyone else thinks you are completely insane?

What am I even supposed to do anymore?
I would ask why things have to be like this but I already know the answer and that's exactly why it is like this.

Latest posts

Back