Do Children Annoy You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends, what age children?
As long as parents control them, I do not mind small children. However, many of the older ones are very difficult to be around.

It's not the kids that annoy me as bad as it is the parents of the kids. Letting their kids run wild through stores or if the kid is crying telling them to shut up and honeysuckle like that. I wanna just grab them up and give them an old fashion cuddling and beat the fresia out of the parents.

Children annoy me as well.

I used to hate it when a girl would invite me to babysit with her and then I'd have to put up with some little honeysuckle or multiple little shits for 3 or 4 hours. I hate the little ones who think everything is ammunition, as soon as you think they're out of objects to throw at you some crayola flys into your face. They also do that thing where they stare at you and pull faces. Then they'll run into a door and start crying. Then when they're finally in bed and I start getting cuddly with her He'll walk through the door and say that he can't sleep and he'll tug on her hand until she's forced to go sit with him for half an hour -_-

Then there's the situation where a mother asks you to look after her kid for 5 minutes whilst she goes back into the supermarket to buy something quickly. You can guarantee she'll take 30 minutes and you can guarantee that the kid will keep running in front of cars or picking up dog crap.

Then there's kids in general who can eat half a sandwich and then have enough energy to run a marathon. Running around everywhere screaming. The only thing worse is when one of them crys. That's the most awkward situation in the world and the noise drives me insane.

Although, I would like to be a father some day. If it was my own child I could put up with anything. I would be praying for a girl though. A Pezza junior would not be cool.

Sometimes :D But that's normal. Takes quite a bit of patience at times.

They annoy me if they are having a tantrum while I'm shopping or at a restaurant.

Hoffy said:
It's not the kids that annoy me as bad as it is the parents of the kids. Letting their kids run wild through stores or if the kid is crying telling them to shut up and honeysuckle like that. I wanna just grab them up and give them an old fashion cuddling and beat the fresia out of the parents.

Yes indeed! Some parents don't know when to tell their kids to be quiet and sit down. I know a kid, he's around 7 or 8, and he says whatever comes out of his mouth. And it shocked me because I never would have thought that because his parents are strict with him. I sense him being a bully in school though. Just the way he talks, especially to his parents, shocked me.

Nah, I like kids. I'm even jealous of the parents when the kids are having tantrums in the stores. I wish I had kids. Now teenagers on the other hand...lol

Sci-Fi said:
Nah, I like kids. I'm even jealous of the parents when the kids are having tantrums in the stores. I wish I had kids. Now teenagers on the other hand...lol

What's wrong with us teenagers Sci? Just look at me for example, I'm practically an angel :p

Pezza said:
Sci-Fi said:

What's wrong with us teenagers Sci? Just look at me for example, I'm practically an angel :p

Same thing I was going to say! :D

Pezza said:
... Just look at me for example, I'm practically an angel :p

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Pezza said:
Children annoy me as well.

I used to hate it when a girl would invite me to babysit with her and then I'd have to put up with some little honeysuckle or multiple little shits for 3 or 4 hours. I hate the little ones who think everything is ammunition, as soon as you think they're out of objects to throw at you some crayola flys into your face. They also do that thing where they stare at you and pull faces. Then they'll run into a door and start crying. Then when they're finally in bed and I start getting cuddly with her He'll walk through the door and say that he can't sleep and he'll tug on her hand until she's forced to go sit with him for half an hour -_-

Then there's the situation where a mother asks you to look after her kid for 5 minutes whilst she goes back into the supermarket to buy something quickly. You can guarantee she'll take 30 minutes and you can guarantee that the kid will keep running in front of cars or picking up dog crap.

Then there's kids in general who can eat half a sandwich and then have enough energy to run a marathon. Running around everywhere screaming. The only thing worse is when one of them crys. That's the most awkward situation in the world and the noise drives me insane.

Although, I would like to be a father some day. If it was my own child I could put up with anything. I would be praying for a girl though. A Pezza junior would not be cool.
Just when you are about to get a little nookie, the kid interrupts? LOL

Kids in the abstract don't annoy me at all; I love kids. For the most part, kids' untainted nature is open and accepting. It takes exposure to negativity and immersion in an unhealthy environment to destroy that.

Now, I do get annoyed when I see children misbehaving while their parents stand by and DO NOTHING. There is no excuse for that whatsoever. Left to their own devices with no guidance whatsoever, lots of kids will act like little savages because they're not being properly socialized. Call it giving in totally to the primitive Id.

Hey, I'm a mom, I totally understand how hard it can be to be vigilant all the time, policing your child's behavior, but HELLO AND WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD: it is your job as a parent to do just that.

It depends on the kid.

For example, I love my sister's kids. I get along really well with them, and I don't feel like they're judging me.

Most often, I don't like strange kids, because I'm afraid that they'll judge me. It's silly, to think of me, an almost 30 year old being judged by a 9 or 10 year old...but I still feel insecure.

Also, they're unpredictable, and I like reliability. I don't like not knowing what's going to happen. I don't like change.

Latest posts

Back