Do girls like it when guys stare at them?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly Im gonna cry after I have children.. all that money wasted 🥲🥺 Would you be scared to go under the knife for something cosmetic callie? oh and do you want all the boys to stare after you get em done 😅
Scared? No, but I wouldn't. Waste of money, IMO. And nope, don't care how big your boobs are, it's still not polite to stare. Don't do it.

I actually lost SO much weight after my reduction because I could finally work out without wearing 3 jog bras. They took a combined 6 pounds off of both breasts. That was after 3 boys.... I was like a 38F or some crap. Of course, I was stuffing the poor bastards into a 40DD....LOLOL
After the weight loss, people thought I got enhancements because, for once in my life, they were proportional to my thick hips!! LOL
You know… I wish I wanted to look proportional I always wanted that… fake look 🙈 like huge boobs but you can see my rib cage… sooo unhealthy 🥲 Men say they hate that look so most must be staring at me in disgust lol I just convince myself its love and everyones happy.

You know… I wish I wanted to look proportional I always wanted that… fake look 🙈 like huge boobs but you can see my rib cage… sooo unhealthy 🥲 Men say they hate that look so most must be staring at me in disgust lol I just convince myself its love and everyones happy.
Oh trust me... you'll never see my ribcage. I like eating WAY too much! I'm not that clean eating person. I try... but carbs just WANT to be IN MAH BODY!! hahaha

Well, girls/women aren't interested in me so I figured I get the right to stare at them. It makes me feel good. It gets my testosterone system working again. I try not to make it obvious. I feel like the police are going to tackle me and haul me in for sexual harrassment. But, it's worth the risk. What's funny is sometimes the women stare back at me and our eyes lock.

Then I'm feverishly trying to use the system I so long ago abandoned and send her a non-verbal, "Hey! How you doing....." like Joey Tribbiani. Alas, it comes out as, I'm old and lame, you really don't want any part of this, sorry for bothering you. Then they turn and walk off while I continue staring at them wondering if I could have done anything for them to like me.

iu

Well, girls/women aren't interested in me so I figured I get the right to stare at them. It makes me feel good. It gets my testosterone system working again. I try not to make it obvious. I feel like the police are going to tackle me and haul me in for sexual harrassment. But, it's worth the risk. What's funny is sometimes the women stare back at me and our eyes lock.

Then I'm feverishly trying to use the system I so long ago abandoned and send her a non-verbal, "Hey! How you doing....." like Joey Tribbiani. Alas, it comes out as, I'm old and lame, you really don't want any part of this, sorry for bothering you. Then they turn and walk off while I continue staring at them wondering if I could have done anything for them to like me.

iu
Dont look at them Finished save your gaze for a woman who appreciates it 😇🥰😘

It's okay to oggle if the woman wants your attention; that is flattery, flirtation, seduction, and enticement. It's not okay to ogle if the woman isn't into you and doesn't want your attention; that is being creepy.

So, there is a risk involved. Risk taken, you might enter into a successful courtship. Risk failed, you become branded a creep. It's difficult to know with 100% certainty what the particular woman will want. Perhaps she is into nerdy non-threatening looking sociopaths pretending to be shy submissive men. Perhaps she is into bad boy biker dudes. Perhaps she has a fetish for the size of a man's stock portfolio, etc..

So, chances are, if you have to ask yourself this question, you should probably not be staring. The type of people who can get away with staring aren't asking themselves if they should stare or not; they are too busy getting laid to care ( whether they did stare or not).

It's kind of a mine field situation. You'll know when you stepped on a mine after you lose your foot; and you'll know when you didn't if you still have two feet. Generally, the rule is, it's not polite to stare; so, perhaps it's just best to avoid minefields all together.

However, I can recall a time where I was given a subtle social cue to keep looking, and I did, and I wasn't punished for it; but, I didn't follow through and strike up a conversation. So my would be courtier may have closed that door she opened, ever so briefly, later on in the future, due to my failure to pursue, or, maybe not. I'll never know, like so many other things in life I'll never know.

Human's are animals that wear clothes. I know that. And despite that it doesn't seem to prevent them from acting less humane than a lot of animals, a lot of the time.

Last edited:
Gave you a laugh for the "how you doin'" @Finished . Not the more serious parts of the story.

As for the rest, eh. Seeing a "perfect 10" does you no good if she's not someone you can get to know. If you can't connect/get close emotionally/relate, she might as well be a fictional character for all the difference it makes.

All this about staring doesn't address the real issue: the private sexual thoughts of ugly men. I'm sure a lot of women are upset at the idea of their image being used as a prop in some depraved loser's fantasies. Why isn't something done?

...Can't we just fast forward to mandatory libido suppressing pills for these guys. Cut the demon off at its source and everyone will be happier.

Last edited:
All this about staring doesn't address the real issue: the private sexual thoughts of ugly men. I'm sure a lot of women are upset at the idea of their image being used as a prop in some depraved loser's fantasies. Why isn't something done?

...Can't we just fast forward to mandatory libido suppressing pills for these guys. Cut the demon off at its source and everyone will be happier.

There already is, it's called alcohol and drugs. You won't care about getting a girlfriend when you're constantly drunk or high out of your mind, and only wanting more booze and drugs. But I'd ask, what kind of a life is that?

I think I know what's got me down, I've thought about it a lot and it isn't just that I'm not an "alpha male", it's deeper than that. I just don't know what I can do about it. That's the real demon. I guess we all have to find ours and get rid of it some way.

Anything is better than accepting what you don't really want to accept, though.

Edit: didn't know you were joking. My mistake.

Last edited:
There already is, it's called alcohol and drugs. You won't care about getting a girlfriend when you're constantly drunk or high out of your mind, and only wanting more booze and drugs. But I'd ask, what kind of a life is that?

I think I know what's got me down, I've thought about it a lot and it isn't just that I'm not an "alpha male", it's deeper than that. I just don't know what I can do about it. That's the real demon. I guess we all have to find ours and get rid of it some way.

Anything is better than accepting what you don't really want to accept, though.
Awh Skafish 🥺 you’re just too sweet for this rotten world

I think you shall be the first person I throw a cloud at.... (this is just a trial gif, I haven't picked a definite one yet)
explode-water-explosion.gif
If by “cloud” you mean a cloud of antidepressants with the welcome biproduct of killing the libido (which is offensive to women), then yes, throw away Callie.

Last edited:
Never. I don't look and don't stare. Even at the nude beach where nobody is even close to 5/10. I keep distance no matter where i am. Now even longer distance. If a female gets in my line of site i look away or down.

Or be Lemmy, and do both (a bass guitar, anyway)

I've always found it really weird that Lemmy wore so many Nazi symbols and it was perfectly acceptable, obviously he wasn't a Nazi but I can't see anyone else doing it without getting cancelled.

Latest posts

Back