Do ladies ever make the first move relationship-wise?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme, i wish there were more women out there like you. :(

If I want to play games I will turn on my xbox but sometimes girls use that to gauge how much you value them.

Wowzer, I'm surprised this thread has carried on for so long.

I'm also sorry firebird for inadvertently getting you banned :D

Regarding the door opening issue. I don't see whats that got to do with anything. I always though chivalry was common in modern society.

tbh I was fried out of my skull when i made this thread which was initially intended to be a whimsical quip at a david bowie song i'd heard earlier. Also, some girl i know asked me if i wanted to grab a coffee at night which i blew off because coffee at night is a ridiculous idea!! Coffee keeps me up for hours and I need to build muscles by sleeping. She also was a bit physically scary to me because she had tattoos and piercings but she's a real joy to talk to.

And concerning this Lonesome_crow fellow I see frequently around here. Why are his posts confusing and riddled with spelling errors? They also seem to resemble a structure that songs are written in. I swear i could sing some of these if he gave me some chords and a key lol.

I think late night coffee means some late night fun. ;)
Was she upset when you told her you weren't coming?

Lonesome_Crow does have a funny way of posting.

Beneath all that weird pile of text... Lonesome Crow makes some very good points, a very smart man.

Anten said:
I think late night coffee means some late night fun. ;)
Was she upset when you told her you weren't coming?

Lonesome_Crow does have a funny way of posting.

Couldn't tell, it was via text msg

me: nah not tonight bro, bit sleepy right now
her: ok :( <-- smiley included in msg

VanillaCreme said:
annik said:
Having said that someone going all out to get me to be with them did make me feel very wanted. However that turned out to be just someone who knew what to do to make a girl lose her head. :([/font]

Exactly... It's that game that too many people tend to play. The cat and mouse chase. It's not very appealing to me personally, and for the life of me, I can't understand why some guys tend to assume we want to be chased around. Just coming up to us, like a human being, and telling us would be far more suitable than thinking we want to be a pawn in a game.

From experience, most women tend to get turned off if you don't chase them. They assume that you're not interested.

This is why I'm single, and always have been.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
From experience, most women tend to get turned off if you don't chase them. They assume that you're not interested.

This is why I'm single, and always have been.

I think this is somewhat true for all different "types" of women. Its not fair! What if your terrible at that game. lol

I think i am to much of a chaser. Girls want you to treat it like a game of tag but I treat it like a Jason movie. :(

Not saying I am a stalker but I guess I am to pushy instead of being laid back.

We want you to treat us like people. If a guy can't do that, then he doesn't need to be with anyone.

Sometimes, but rarely. Two nights ago I had a Norwegian girl ask me for "coffee or something, something that normal people do", and then she proceeded to give me her phone number.

I don't know the answer. I wish I did.

I just hope a girl asks me out sometime. If I liked her, I would say yes.

passage said:
Sometimes, but rarely. Two nights ago I had a Norwegian girl ask me for "coffee or something, something that normal people do", and then she proceeded to give me her phone number.

Are you Johnny Depp? :p

I will always make the first move on anyone I'm interested in if they aren't getting things started. Granted, guys don't always enjoy this but if they aren't they aren't the guys I'm checking for to begin with.

Us guys need more women out there like you who dont play games and are not afraid to show interest. By showing interest I mean not just a glance and leave it at that.

I would love for a woman to show interest in me and I think most other guy's would like it if a woman showed interest. I would find it incredibly flattering.

passage said:

Good for you, have you phoned her yet?

Latest posts

Back