Do ladies ever make the first move relationship-wise?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If oopsie were a man, she might already be banned on other forums.
I see no reason for that not to be the case here. After numerous warnings in multiple threads, she still insults.
I'm sorry, but after that "cage" remark, you don't have the right to post here unless you learn to keep that bitterness in check.
I think a week will do. Hopefully.

Thanks for that, Eve.

No reason to mucky up a good thread.

Back on topic:

I guess some women do approach men, if they have done it before and feel comfortable doing it.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I guess some women do approach men, if they have done it before and feel comfortable doing it.

I still think they are far and few between. :p

A girl once thought I was gay because I was kinda timid around her. She was into my friend so I didn't feel comfortable dancing with her.

Anten said:
A girl once thought I was gay because I was kinda timid around her. She was into my friend so I didn't feel comfortable dancing with her.

How exactly does that make you gay?

Callie said:
Anten said:

I don't know, but a lot of girls have thought I was gay, too, because I'm so shy.

If I was gay, I'd be dating guys. Not chasing skirts!

There weren't numerous warnings you twit. There were none. When some little twerp starts thinking their internet kingdom is real and can't face reality, it's time for me to go. So no worries on your "banishment" from your fantasy life.

cosmiksoup said:
There weren't numerous warnings you twit. There were none. When some little twerp starts thinking their internet kingdom is real and can't face reality, it's time for me to go. So no worries on your "banishment" from your fantasy life.

What the fresia (WT)

cosmiksoup said:

Well, both of your IDs are banned for good now. There were plenty of warnings.... *bites tongue*

cosmiksoup said:

I think by "some little twerp" she means almost everybody on this forum.

FreedomFromLiberty said:
cosmiksoup said:

I think by "some little twerp" she means almost everybody on this forum.

I think she meant everyone that doesn't exist inside her own head. :D

cosmiksoup said:
There weren't numerous warnings you twit. There were none. ...

I don't see how any such claim could be made. I sure thought i saw repeated warnings.

Eve slayed the dragon. :p

I'm agree with what shybuthi said a few pages back, that it hardly over-inflates anyone's ego. I long to be approached by someone who seriously was interested and not too ditzy to hold a conversation. But the crowd around my area aren't too bright. I really do need to find a new place to socialize.

She has problems. Yikes.

But Maul, I don't think it's a measure of brightness. It's really how open you appear to others; for example, the times that I've had a friendly expression, I've had girls come up to me. When I scowl at them, they don't want anything to do with me.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
It's really how open you appear to others; for example, the times that I've had a friendly expression, I've had girls come up to me. When I scowl at them, they don't want anything to do with me.

I definitely agree with this. The only problem is that I usually just don't feel very happy or friendly or confident. And simply faking a smile doesn't work for me because I just feel like and project an aura of phoniness, which makes everybody uncomfortable. So yeah... the scowl on my face is pretty much permanent.

Callie said:
Anten said:

I have no idea, maybe she is use to guys fawning all over her. My friend ended up telling me what she said.

Maybe there are certain signals a guy gives off when he talks to a girl.

Frito Bandito said:
There are three reasons why a female will make the first move. One: She senses that your genes are of such value that she can not pass up the opportunity for you to give her children. Two: She is only interested in sex, is emotionally shutdown, and looking to shag like animals. Three: She is insecure and immature and feels as though she will never get a chance, so she is desperate. I have never had a female make a move on me without it being for one of those three reasons.

You've just been unlucky enough to pick the wrong women. Don't extrapolate from your unfortunate experiences and assume that all women are like that just because you picked a few bad apples from the barrel.

See, if I were to take a page from your book, then I could say that men only make moves on women because: 1. There are no younger and hotter women around, so whoever is around will just have to do... for the moment; 2. They've just been emotionally eviscerated an emasculated by their most recent relationship and are blindly fumbling for a place to stick their wounded manhood; and 3. They're pushing a certain age and feel that they ought to settle down and have a family.

But those can't possibly be the only reasons a man makes a move, right?

Chin up. You and I will both find what we need or deserve as long as we don't give up hope on the entire other gender. :D

Yes, but I strongly believe it doesn't work that way.

I tried it twice on two guys. One turned out to be gay...and just never felt like telling me. He thought running away was a better strategy. The other turned out to have a girlfriend...a fact he didn't think was important to mention to me. Darn.

Latest posts

Back