Do you believe in Guardian Angels.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen one.

I don't know. Maybe there are, let's say, messengers of the god(s)... I'm not sure about invisible guardians though. We, flesh and blood people though, we act like other people's guardians, now and again. So, in a random situation maybe you will be protected by someone who is there for you... I've helped people at times. Sometimes I do. Am I an "angel" (a messenger)? No. Am I a guardian sent by a god? No... And, in a way, yes. But no.

Are there invisible beings around? I don't know. I tend to think that there are, but I really have no idea, and I'm not looking for an answer about that.

YES. I am a 58 yo gentleman.

I am a Bible believing Christian since I was 18 yo. I have specifically 5 encounters with "my guardian angel". 2 were audible instructions and the other 3 were physical (appearance) encounters. I will just share 2 of these physical encounters of which one happened 6 months ago.

A. In my early 20s, I was working as an apperentice technician in the day and studying for in the evenings. In one of my work assignment, I was to join a colleague to set up a few air conditioning units in a house. My colleague (senior) was already there and I joined him after lunch. The house was located in a new neighborhood and I only have the address (no Waze then). I came to a stretch of newly surfaced road and excitedly rev the motorcycle I was riding. I was wearing a helmet, jeans and a short sleeve T-shirt. I was travelling about 40 mph and suddenly saw the road turned 90 degrees to the right. I slammed on the brakes and felt myself (in slow motion) falling down onto the road with the motorcycle. I uttered out a short and simple prayer "Lord, I surrender to You." (No time for even 'Amen'). I saw sparks around me as the motorcycle slid along the road. In a few seconds later, all was quiet. I found myself kneeling in prayer on the road and my motorcycle crashed 10 ft away onto the road barrier. I stood up and fumbled my torso thinking I have been killed in the crash. There wasn't any scratch on my body but I couldn't say that about the motorcycle. This incident was like God (or Guardian Angel) lifted me from impacting the road. Hallelujah!

B. Six months ago, I woke up in the middle of the night. I noticed the clock by my bed showed 3.30am. I then thought I performed meditation (for a spiritual gift) before I get back to sleep. Less than 3 minutes in the meditation, my Guardian Angel appeared next to me. He gently asked me "Are you sure you want that ability ?". I smiled, lowered my head and replied "Thank you for verifying that gift with me. No. I guess I may not be ready for it yet. Thank you, Angel." Poof ..... the image gently disappear.

Adrian7878 said:
YES. I am a 58 yo gentleman.

I am a Bible believing Christian since I was 18 yo. I have specifically 5 encounters with "my guardian angel". 2 were audible instructions and the other 3 were physical (appearance) encounters. I will just share 2 of these physical encounters of which one happened 6 months ago.

A. In my early 20s, I was working as an apperentice technician in the day and studying for in the evenings. In one of my work assignment, I was to join a colleague to set up a few air conditioning units in a house. My colleague (senior) was already there and I joined him after lunch. The house was located in a new neighborhood and I only have the address (no Waze then). I came to a stretch of newly surfaced road and excitedly rev the motorcycle I was riding. I was wearing a helmet, jeans and a short sleeve T-shirt. I was travelling about 40 mph and suddenly saw the road turned 90 degrees to the right. I slammed on the brakes and felt myself (in slow motion) falling down onto the road with the motorcycle. I uttered out a short and simple prayer "Lord, I surrender to You." (No time for even 'Amen'). I saw sparks around me as the motorcycle slid along the road. In a few seconds later, all was quiet. I found myself kneeling in prayer on the road and my motorcycle crashed 10 ft away onto the road barrier. I stood up and fumbled my torso thinking I have been killed in the crash. There wasn't any scratch on my body but I couldn't say that about the motorcycle. This incident was like God (or Guardian Angel) lifted me from impacting the road. Hallelujah!

B. Six months ago, I woke up in the middle of the night. I noticed the clock by my bed showed 3.30am. I then thought I performed meditation (for a spiritual gift) before I get back to sleep. Less than 3 minutes in the meditation, my Guardian Angel appeared next to me. He gently asked me "Are you sure you want that ability ?". I smiled, lowered my head and replied "Thank you for verifying that gift with me. No. I guess I may not be ready for it yet. Thank you, Angel." Poof ..... the image gently disappear.

Same type of off happened to me when i was eighteen .I was doing about 30mph took the same 30 degree bend i'd taken many times and don't remember anything until i sat up dazed and sore looking at my little red trail bike lying beside me .It was the grass verge and leathers that saved me...but could have been a Guardian Angel ....who knows.Anyway ride like a granny round bends after that , taught me a good lesson.

hey gustava

Yea i'm upset that they don't exist. Well I think animals are.

th

ahsatan said:
hey gustava

Yea i'm upset that they don't exist. Well I think animals are.

Do you have any? I like cats. Dogs are cool too... I'd have a dog if I had a garden.
I wish I could learn to be friends with horses, but ..well, I'm no rich. Nor live in the countryside.

Latest posts

Back