Do You ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
a) Wish that you could just run away to a new country where no one knew you and you could start everything all over again

b) Wisht that you could go back to the moments when you were young and change your attitude to more social type of person

c) Wish that you wouldn't be so scared of things that are totally normal
d) Have a feeling that there are persons who would accept you as you are.
e) Dream of having something special in your life
f) Wish for a moment to come, where you would have to overcome your self?
g) Dream of leaving a meeting with a big Bang. Slamming doors and chairs and really show people that you exists

h) Wish that some one would see the amount of positve energy and love just waiting to be released

...I know i do..Every day.

Same here.

All of the above except G. I would rather leave quietly so as to not attract attention to myself.

Pretty much. I would have to question g also.

If i think very seriously about A then no i wouldn't, i'd be broke and in a country i don't understand how would work so i'd turn into niko belic version 2.0.
This goes for all my answers really if i think about them, except E. I would kill anyone or anything for something special in my life..

I think I would go for all except G. I don't need to slam doors. They're aware of who I am ... sometimes way too much. I just hope they would just see me in a different light.

Chip said:
a) Wish that you could just run away to a new country where no one knew you and you could start everything all over again

I would love to start something new somewhere, but I would still maintain contact with some good people I have met online.

b) Wisht that you could go back to the moments when you were young and change your attitude to more social type of person

No. I got along with many social groups at some point in the past. I just had nothing in common with them and some people were way too trendy. Lots of people I have met in my past are pure headcases. So its better off just being the way I am.

Yes. I find dealing with new people who might come into my life in the future to be a scary situation. Its a long story, but I have some trust issues.

I do know there are people who accept me for who I am. Sadly, most people just tend to react in a way to make me think something is really wrong with myself, when its more of the type of person they truly are.

Yes, but I am pretty comfortable now knowing that time will probably never come. I am not going to put so much hope into anything unless it deals with me being able to finally create something solely for myself and my well being.

Never. I've had plenty of experiences where I had to do that. Its enough.

g) Dream of leaving a meeting with a big Bang. Slamming doors and chairs and really show people that you exists

No. It never works out well for yourself doing it that way. Its laughable and I can't take someone serious who acts like that. I don't want to turn my life into a soap opera.

h) Wish that some one would see the amount of positve energy and love just waiting to be released

Some do, but that hasn't stopped them from just using and lying to me to get what they want. Others have been great though.

Chip said:

...I know i do..Every day.

1. no
2. no
3. yes
4. no, no-one can possibly do this...it about as possible as heroes and lost being boring OR northen ireland winning the world cup in 2010
5. aye
6. not rly
7. no, that would require a job...and u can fresia that chance with a 10 foot brick...
8. the van doesn't have positive energy baby!...

Latest posts

Back