Do You Feel Safe Online?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not like I can do anything to stop them I guess. No sense freaking out over something I can't change. I've heard before that the government actually hires hackers to deal with other hackers coming at them. Not sure if it's true. It is however, a smart tactic I guess. I'm still going to keep my guard up though.

P.S. Are your forum pages loading slowly?

I don't feel always safe. I once met a person who was a good (online) friend of mine but she actually lied everything about her. :S Hacking sounds scary too, but trying to make strong passwords for example.

Considering I'm likely to get stabbed if I go outside for a leisurely stroll through my village, and have been a few times already, getting attacked on my puter isn't really something I worry about a lot.
There's nothing on my computer that a hacker could use to ruin my life anyway.

If a hacker can ruin one's life by getting into your computer, then you yourself have ruined your own life. Don't blame the hackers.

I do take precautions, but It's not really because of "Hackers", it's more the exploits and techniques that sites/people use, ie; phishing, spyware, malware.

If you were a true hacker, I can't imagine they would bother with avid computer users.. unless they're script kiddies. But even then, as long as you're not downloading dodgy programs I imagine you'll be fine. These days of router technology and ISP stepping up security, it's very difficult for these type of people.

I don't exactly feel safe.. anywhere. Perhaps.. unless I'm with a certain someone.

I'm being safer these days, because I refuse to upload pics of myself where people from other websites and forums would mirror them all over the net.
Btw my computer feels okay for now, and I have changed a lot in the last 5 years.

Someone in Tokyo once hacked my facebook. =O Somehow they got access to my credit card and made some online charges. Had to close my account and get a new credit card.

Latest posts

Back