Do you find smoking attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sean

I personally do,
Just curious about other people's oppinions.

If you don't find it attractive, would you still be interested in someone who did smoke?

DO YOU FIND THIS ATTRACTIVE?

WinoSpliffBIG_468x436.jpg

SHE'S SMOKING.

lulz

^^^Ok... just checking. :p

To answer the thread, no I don't find it particularly attractive... but nor do I find it unattractive. So yeah, I'd date someone who smokes.

I don't find smoking attractive at all. I'd be worried about the person's health, not to mention how smelly it makes everything in the house. I don't find the act itself horrible or anything, but it's definitely unappealing to me.

I'm a smoker and I don't find it attractive. Though I try to take others into consideration when I smoke, I know that it bothers people. And it does make things smell.
I am currently in a struggle to quit.

mintymint said:
I don't find smoking attractive at all. I'd be worried about the person's health, not to mention how smelly it makes everything in the house. I don't find the act itself horrible or anything, but it's definitely unappealing to me.

I could probably say it better, but you get the jist.

VanillaCreme said:
mintymint said:

I could probably say it better, but you get the jist.

:club:

I don't find it attractive or unattractive at all, but as an ex-smoker I'd be really conscious of my own reaction to it. I don't ever want to smoke another cigarette again because if I start again I'll have to quit again. Holy hell is it hard.

Tex Is Lost said:
I'm a smoker and I don't find it attractive. Though I try to take others into consideration when I smoke, I know that it bothers people. And it does make things smell.
I am currently in a struggle to quit.

The best advice I can give you is that you have to want it. Nic patches or gum or whatever might help dull the pain, but if you don't want it it's not going to happen.

i think its very unattractive. its gross to me. the thought of breathing smoke into my lungs is... ewww. i REALLY hate seeing some random attractive girl in public and then all of the sudden she whips out a cigarette and starts smoking. it would be hard for me to date someone that smokes. if i did they would have to be a social smoker only and even then its pushing it.

No, it's not particularly attractive. A lifetime of smoking is unhealthy and if someone I liked was a heavy smoker I'd be concerned about their health and hesitant to get involved with them romantically. Occasional smoking would bother me less.

My mother died of lung cancer after decades of chainsmoking and I don't want to see another loved one die that way, nor do I want to suffer the same fate. Personally I abstain from smoking tobacco altogether and I opt for baking cannabis into food rather than using a bong.

my dad smoked cigs for 25 years, and quit two years ago (yeeah boiii!). my sister smokes too. I hope she will quit.

the smell of it and health factor are total turn offs for me.

edgecrusher said:
i think its very unattractive. its gross to me. the thought of breathing smoke into my lungs is... ewww. i REALLY hate seeing some random attractive girl in public and then all of the sudden she whips out a cigarette and starts smoking. it would be hard for me to date someone that smokes. if i did they would have to be a social smoker only and even then its pushing it.
Ditto.

Except I feel like adding that I've nothing against smokers or smoking, just don't make me smoke what you smoke, actively or passively. But dating a smoker? Na-a, no way.

As a smoker even I have to say no, but it's no un-attractive... **** do i enjoy these stupid cancer sticks, one day maybe, but what IS unattractive is preaching to someone because they smoke...

Do you know what your doing to yourself? No of course not, it's only EVERYWHERE, including on the front of my pack.. OMG it's so gross etc etc... "YEAH WE'LL SO IS YOUR FACE"... Im really glad im so mature :)

It's a pretty filthy habit, people coughing up their lungs, yellow teeth, phlegm and the smell of it can be a definite turnoff.

I have something for a fetish of watching an attractive girl smoke though, whether it is a cigarette, or through a smoking device of some kind. Something about being relaxed, calm and collected. I like it.

Latest posts

Back