Do You Forget That You Have The Internet Sometimes When You Need Some Info?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey everyone.:)

I'm running the risk of sounding like an idiot on this one, but it wouldn't be the first time, so here it goes. Have you ever had a question or have wondered about the meaning of something and completely forget that you have the internet to tell you?

Pretty much all I use now. Sure do miss having time to read a good book though.

I’m the opposite. With the minefield that is the internet, where anyone can make up information on anything, I forget about the thousands of books or existing knowledge already out there. If the Internet went down the human race would be doomed.

Nah, the internet is abound with answers. Problem is finding the fact from the midst of endless fraudulent information.

Wikipedia? Bah, humbug. :(

I hate it when I forget about the internet and walk all the way into town to the library :(

Our town library is closing; that upset me. But I have gleened much good info from Wikipedia so am glad of the internet being freely available.

Bread said:
Nah, the internet is abound with answers. Problem is finding the fact from the midst of endless fraudulent information.

Wikipedia? Bah, humbug. :(

I'm with Bread, takes awhile to sift through things. Not that every book is well researched but it does seem that the lack of editing allows anybody to throw whatever philosophy they cooked up in 15 minutes out for the world to see.

No bad Wikipedia experiences though.

This is coming from a guy who grew up in a pre-computer generation.

Mouse said:
Our town library is closing; that upset me.....

Wow, we have lost all kinds of book stores, music stores, video stores and the like but hopefully libraries aren't in danger. Hopefully it is unrelated.

No, the internet is my primary and intuitive source of all information. I hardly ever think of elsewhere.

I do not forget about the internet, but just prefer a book if I wish to learn about some subject

Latest posts

Back