Do you have a favourite accent?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
Personally I love Welsh (south around the Cardiff area :) ) and Russian...*swoon*.

After working this summer, I fell in love with my Bulgarian co-worker's accents.

French :3
Also yay, I can speak with an accent someone enjoys, according to Musingguy ^^

Cupcake Dog said:
I am extremely partial towards women with English accents.

I am an English guy in Canada, and all guys I know like English women, but for me it is meh!!! Of course, I like the fact a lot of women here seem to like English guys!

musingguy80 said:
Cupcake Dog said:
I am extremely partial towards women with English accents.

I am an English guy in Canada, and all guys I know like English women, but for me it is meh!!! Of course, I like the fact a lot of women here seem to like English guys!

You know, this is weird, but my friends in Holland mentioned that all the girls they know like English guys and about 3/4 of all the girls that that have liked me seem to be foreign. Not that I'm complaining or anything :p

Plus it seems a lot easier to just have a really good conversation with some foreign girls, they seem more open and talkative. Though that's not always true of course.

I like pretty much all accents, they give character I think. But my favourites would probably be Lithuanian, French, Russian and Spanish. Some Brit accents and certain American ones are quite pleasant too.

Ladies with French and Russian accents are amazingly attractive just through voice :D

Ah british accent <3 omg omg

French accent makes me LMAO. I imitate it sometimes and it makes my brother LHAO too :)

Definitely "British". I find that a British women have the sexiest accents on earth. I certainly wouldn't kick Emma Watson out of bed for eating crackers.

Thanks for viewing.:)

LoneKiller said:
Definitely "British". I find that a British women have the sexiest accents on earth. I certainly wouldn't kick Emma Watson out of bed for eating crackers.

Am I missing something with Emma Watson? Judging by my friends and now this, every other guy seems to think she's the hottest girl on Earth, I'm not feeling it at all :p

I guess it's because she's famous and I can't think of anything worse than dating a famous person. Except maybe being one!

Latest posts

Back