Do you still play board games?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I love boardgames. I especially love RPG board games. They've been coming out with so many adult board games lately. The last board game I bought was the Pac-Man boardgame. It was really fun!

I used to play chess quite a bit years ago. I don't play much anymore, but I would definitely play if someone challenged me to a game.

Thats amazing lol idk how you do it, it's tooo complicated!
I'm not that great - when I stopped playing competitive chess back in the early 2,000's, my USCF (U.S. Chess Federation) rating was 1502. Which is in the "C" class. And I haven't studied the game for years...only played a few recreational games. I'm sure anyone who plays and/or studies regularly would destroy me, lol.

I'm not that great - when I stopped playing competitive chess back in the early 2,000's, my USCF (U.S. Chess Federation) rating was 1502. Which is in the "C" class. And I haven't studied the game for years...only played a few recreational games. I'm sure anyone who plays and/or studies regularly would destroy me, lol.
I'm still impressed that game is sooooo complicated, what on earth moves in a bloody L shape?

I used to love playing board games. Haven't played them in a long time though. I still have some but a few are missing pieces. I still buy board gamest but they are usually special edition ones that stay sealed. I have one board game that I used to play all the time, it is called North To Alaska. Man it was fun. Used to have Mouse Trap as a kid and Sorry. I think I still have the Sorry game but most of the game tokens went missing and is a mix of different styles now.

I used to love playing board games. Haven't played them in a long time though. I still have some but a few are missing pieces. I still buy board gamest but they are usually special edition ones that stay sealed. I have one board game that I used to play all the time, it is called North To Alaska. Man it was fun. Used to have Mouse Trap as a kid and Sorry. I think I still have the Sorry game but most of the game tokens went missing and is a mix of different styles now.
You buy games that stay sealed? You're ... well... hardcore! Do you also have figurines that have to stay sealed?

I'm actually in shock lol I've never met anyone that does that lolz I wanna see 🥺
Really? Most collectors like me will keep things in the original packaging, we'll even buy 2 just to take one out to display it. Which I do sometimes but that gets kind of expensive. I even have a couple of items on my desk that are still in their boxes. :D

Really? Most collectors like me will keep things in the original packaging, we'll even buy 2 just to take one out to display it. Which I do sometimes but that gets kind of expensive. I even have a couple of items on my desk that are still in their boxes. :D

Okay... now be honest... is it Star Trek stuff? Or am I way off?

Okay... now be honest... is it Star Trek stuff? Or am I way off?
Way way way off. Although I have watched Star Trek and own the Abrams movies and the first season of Picard, and have two model Enterprises I don't have any other Star Trek stuff. I don't own any Star Trek toys, comics, t-shirts, hats, underwear, socks, or memorabilia.

Latest posts

Back