Do you have a religion?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am spiritual but not religious. Whatever that is called

I am catholic but I don't necessarily think i need to go to the church and pray.
I just believe

I believe in a god called Badjedidude.

So, are there any rules in your religion?

(by the way television sucks, and i really haven't got anything else to do than reading my book or posting here)

NO rules. Just worship me and proclaim me as the true God. Amen. ^_^

Brian said:
633763766100652315-ChristianityMygodhasahammeryourgodwasnailedtoacrossAnyquestions.jpg

Oh that's brilliant! lol

But yeah. Old school polytheism is what I'd choose too if they were still around today. But not the ones living in Asgard (though they're cool) but on Olympus.

Well, there is a fairly strong revival of Germanic polytheism under the name of Asatru. Not sure about the Greek pantheon, though.

So are you Greek, then?

Asatru! I have a black metal-fan friend who is all into that. odin's hammer necklace and all. /,,/.

I also know a guy who is a self proclaimed atheist, but says if he had to worship anything, it would be the sun. I told him to put it as his official religion, lol; sun worshiper.

Brian said:
Well, there is a fairly strong revival of Germanic polytheism under the name of Asatru. Not sure about the Greek pantheon, though.

So are you Greek, then?

No, Sicilian....but around 1000 years ago we were Greeks too, so does that count? If not, I could live with calling them Juno, and Jupiter. So, that old havamal quote in your sig was for real, eh? Pretty cool dude. May Wotan watch over you and bring you good luck!

I come from a non-religious background. If I had to call myself something it would be 'agnostic', perhaps, not sure.

I've realized over the years that it isn't necessary to have an old book of stories to tell you how to be a decent human being. A little Empathy and Common Sense goes a long way :)

SinfulVixen said:
I've realized over the years that it isn't necessary to have an old book of stories to tell you how to be a decent human being. A little Empathy and Common Sense goes a long way :)

*applauds* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back