Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some things

Do you like rain storms?

Yes

Do you like making wine?

In some sense.

Do you like to tap dance?

No, but i used to like it.

Do you like collecting stamps?

No, not a fan (the food is great though).

Do you like watching how crows interact with each other especially after leaving bits of food out for them?

DreamerDeceiver said:
No, not a fan (the food is great though).

Do you like watching how crows interact with each other especially after leaving bits of food out for them?

No, I watched the movie "The Birds" and crows scare me. lol
Do you like crunching leaves during Fall season?

Yes.

Do you like to spend hours at the kitchen table slowly mixing Coca-Cola with Capri Sun in a Dinosaur World souvenir glass and just forget about it on the table then while listening to contemporary technical progressive hardcore bluegrass on your iPod dash outside to your car at 4:00 AM and take a long drive somewhere while counting the road kill then buy a roll of water heater insulation and a few landscape ornaments you don't even need at a home improvement store then check into a hotel room turn on the TV crawl under the coffee table and fall asleep?

I have always taken hardcore bluegrass to be violently opposed to progressive bluegrass. Bill Monroe would roll over in his grave at the thought. Since i prefer to sleep on the coffee table , i will say no.

Do you like to cook?

Latest posts

Back