Do You Think That The USA Will Ever Have A Woman President?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oopsiedoop said:
Well, that doesn't really exist. But if you mean women who think that females aren't aggressive? Yeah, hate them too.

That doesn't exist?

Are you being dense on purpose, or is that natural?

Plenty of "feminists" take on that name, believing that feminism is about hating men. THAT is anti-masculinity hidden as feminism.

oopsiedoop said:
Well, then it's not disguised as anything. Feminism is a movement against male privilege. Sawreee.

Yes, that's what it is for SOME of the women who adhere to a feminism movement. Many others, however, use feminism as a platform to HATE men and to try to gain an UPPER HAND over men.

Don't be simple or naive and try to tell us that this doesn't happen.

Because it does.

No, you're being dense. Feminism isn't about hating men, it's about hating male privilege and tyranny. I suppose you think those uppity blacks who are against racism hate white people.

oopsiedoop said:
No, you're being dense. Feminism isn't about hating men, it's about hating male privilege and tyranny.

You're just showing how naive and ignorant you are of reality.

Are you implying that no woman anywhere has ever become a feminist because she hates men?

I never ONCE said that EVERY feminist hates men. Actually, I never even said that feminism is a bad thing. I think you need to calm down and reassess the situation and understand what I said in the first place. Take a breather and actually read what I'm writing, OK?

Many women DO join feminist movements because they hate men.

That is a fact. Not all of them, but they DO exist.

And to pretend that they don't is just blind, unforgivable ignorance.

oopsiedoop said:
I suppose you think those uppity blacks who are against racism hate white people.

No.

But there ARE black people who abuse their protections to gain an upper hand in the name of racial equality.

Again... to pretend that there aren't is kinda stupid.

Honestly, oopsiedoop, you need to open your eyes and realize that in ANY movement, there are people who will abuse the system and who will use the movement for their OWN ENDS. Some women join feminist organizations because they perceive them as men-hating organizations and they wish to "make men suffer," which is what some of these women believe it's all about. It's the same with racism. It's the same with Christianity. It's the same with Sam's Club.

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU:

Some people, regardless of race OR sex, will always use movements like these (feminism and racial equality movements) for the wrong reasons and try to manipulate them into becoming something that they aren't.

Now I hope I've cleared some things up.

Because if you can't understand what I just explained, then I might as well leave the thread because it'd be hopeless to continue with you blindly holding to your emotional beliefs rather than calmly and logically thinking things out... and for your sake, I do hope you understand. Because if you don't, then there's scant little chance of you growing and learning anymore. And that's just sad.

For your own sake, open your eyes.

Huh. Interesting, BJD, but let's look at this logically with facts and figures instead of "some people" and "many women". Too vague and not provable. Maybe you've seen things in your life experience but anecdotes do not equal data. Let's hear some citable sources. Then we'll talk.

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Huh. Interesting, BJD, but let's look at this logically with facts and figures instead of "some people" and "many women". Too vague and not provable. Maybe you've seen things in your life experience but anecdotes do not equal data. Let's hear some citable sources. Then we'll talk.

I don't need citable sources to prove that many people join feminist movements to hate men. It's a fact. That's like asking me to cite sources that the moon can be seen in the sky.

I never said that every woman in a feminist group/movement feels that way. I said that some do. And it also depends on the region and particular group. I'm sure there are groups wherein all of the women are bitter and angry and seeking vengeance against men as a sex. Just as I'm sure there are plenty of groups that are full of determined, smart, upstanding women who actually DO fight for equality.

Am I seriously the only one who understands human nature enough that I know that there's never one reason that people join ANY group? That all groups (of any sort) are just barely controlled, vaguely clumped-together individuals who all have different goals and different reasons for being there?

*sigh*

Let me again repeat what I've been saying.

Many women join feminist groups because they feel (however wrongly) that these feminist groups will give them an opportunity to harm the men (as an entire sex) which have wronged them. People will join ANY cause and attempt to twist it to their own ends, no matter what that cause meant in the first place or what it means to others. It's a simple fact that there ARE anti-man feminist groups out there, just as there are legitimate, positive feminist groups out there.

Are we really arguing about this? Come on.

I really hope not, women are easily offended, just look at the MODS here, they ban you for any little thing, just imagine a president, worst than herman cAIN for sure.
We need a leader that isnt emotional 99 percent of the time, A man that knows when to back off, and/or attack. a woman completely incapable/irrational/emotional/melodramatic.

Why dont women go to war instead of men. they cant. why should they run an entire Country if they cant fight for one or die for 1.hilary/ wouldnt die for this country or bachman, or that other nutcase.
dont make sense. I hope not.

NewLeaf said:
I really hope not, women are easily offended, just look at the MODS here, they ban you for any little thing, just imagine a president, worst than herman cAIN for sure.
We need a leader that isnt emotional 99 percent of the time, A man that knows when to back off, and/or attack. a woman completely incapable/irrational/emotional/melodramatic.

Why dont women go to war instead of men. they cant. why should they run an entire Country if they cant fight for one or die for 1.hilary/ wouldnt die for this country or bachman, or that other nutcase.

You were banned because because you were rude and disrespectful to members of the forum. I suggest you start behaving yourself or you will see another ban. I don't see how me being a woman has anything to do with it. You were simply making an ass out of yourself.

Women don't go to war because usually its only pawns that attack and queens just use them while they plot things.

mintymint said:
NewLeaf said:

You were banned because because you were rude and disrespectful to members of the forum. I suggest you start behaving yourself or you will see another ban. I don't see how me being a woman has anything to do with it. You were simply making an ass out of yourself.
GO fresia YOURSELF IN THE ASS ***** I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU DO YOU STUPID WHORE, SUCK MY DICK AND ROT *****. YEAH BE A GOOD ***** AND BANNED ME NOW , STUPID SENILE OLD *****.

Minty is a biotch? LMAO proof that minty is a woman^ RIGHT THERE

NewLeaf said:
mintymint said:
NewLeaf said:

GO fresia YOURSELF IN THE ASS ***** I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU DO YOU STUPID WHORE, SUCK MY DICK AND ROT *****. YEAH BE A GOOD ***** AND BANNED ME NOW , STUPID SENILE OLD *****.

Loooool you gon' get banned

NewLeaf said:
mintymint said:
NewLeaf said:

Yeah okay, you're gone for good this time. And by the way, I'm a guy. Jackass.

A guy? I refuse to believe that xD. You are totally not a guy, you're just a sexy woman with a beard

Latest posts

Back