Does a person's sexual past matter to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if the women here don't discuss their back door garden gate history, how am I supposed to know which ones I want to date? Never underestimate the greatness of a hinge that works in both directions!

It does. Someones past can tell you what to expect from them in the present and future. For example, if you have a relationship with someone who has no experience in relationships, you can probably fairly and accurately assume they will make mistakes in the relationship. If they've had a lot of partners and they look good, you can probably fairly and accurately assume they will get rid of you quite easily if you act in a way they do not like.

It does matter.

I guess it's because I'm very inexperienced and to have someone who has more experience than me will cause jealousy. So I guess to me it does matter but at the same time I would probably be jealous of it because I have not much of a past.

But more importantly, I would be jealous that the girl did ____ with the person and the guy must have meant that much. It's a bit ridiculous but just the way I feel. I would feel jealousy of the fact that she belonged to someone else before me.

Maybe it's immature, i don't know, or care. This is just my feelings on the situation.

It's immature because you can't change it after the fact, and is certainly not OK to change it before the fact. So just live with whatever choices your future girlfriend has made. Or find a virgin (good luck).

Well it doesn't matter to me if that person is just a normal friend. If it's a SO, then yes it matters to me.. because I'd like to be honest and open about stuff like that. It wouldn't make me judge the person differently, but it would at least allow me to understand him better in a whole... if that makes and sense at all.

Limlim said:
Yes it does matter. For instance, does she have a history of allowing anal? Such a history bodes well for a relationship.
Limlim said:
But if the women here don't discuss their back door garden gate history, how am I supposed to know which ones I want to date? Never underestimate the greatness of a hinge that works in both directions!

I knew this was going to come. By none other than our dear Limlim. :D
The backdoor garden lover.

In some way. I don't like it if a girl has been fooling around with lots of people. I don't do/haven't done that either. I consider being a "slut" is a huge turn off.

Latest posts

Back