Does American chocolate taste like vomit?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a teen I enjoyed the odd deep fried Mars Bar... VERY sickly IMO.

Some of American food looks amazing, but you don't hear much about sweets like chocolate, or candy.
We have a few decent chocolate places in America, but mostly no, the foreign stuff is a lot better.
We do have good ice cream though, if you know where to look. I mean, do you people have THESE??????

The first is a bloody mary with a cheeseburger. The second is ice cream with candy and cookies...some have cake too.

all-american-bloody-mary.jpg
HT_milkshake1_cf_160119_16x9_992.jpg

I think the first is an abomination to humanity. The other three look ok, never been one for loads of chocolate and sweets, but they look nice.

We have a few places that sell similar stuff, but can't really tell you much other than that as I don't spend a whole lot of time in those places. Where I live in town we have a shop called "Scoop" that sells so many flavours of ice cream with all kinds on them, I often see people walking away with some kind of ice cream monstrosity full of chocolate and all kinds falling off it.

We have a few decent chocolate places in America, but mostly no, the foreign stuff is a lot better.
We do have good ice cream though, if you know where to look. I mean, do you people have THESE??????

The first is a bloody mary with a cheeseburger. The second is ice cream with candy and cookies...some have cake too.

all-american-bloody-mary.jpg
HT_milkshake1_cf_160119_16x9_992.jpg
Those look pretty good. I have never seen the physical embodiment of diabetes before. I would try them though. Not sure about the bloody Mary though. How would that pair with a burger? Is it because bloody Marys taste like ketchup or tomato sauce?

Do you have any restaurants or food trucks you could recommend? I need to look some up before I plan my trip.

Latest posts

Back