Does anyone do long term anymore?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mazda13bRotary said:
On a side note, I discovered the ex-girlfriend who didn't want to be in a relationship at all started dating a guy two days after she left me. I txted him anonymously saying that she's cheating on him and attached some naked pics of her that she sent to me back when we were together as proof. I changed the dates on them so they appeared to be recent.

I quite enjoy giving the honeysuckle pot a big ole stir.

Huh.

So, let me get this straight: Your ex-GF's biggest crime was that she didn't want to be in a relationship with you, so you go and frame her for a "crime" that she didn't commit, namely cheating? And... you're proud of this?

Nice.

Vindictive SOB, aren't you?

Yeah well, honeysuckle has a way of flying back around and sticking to you. Call it karma, call it the laws of physics, call it God getting you for hubris and the sin of pride or whatever.

It's one thing wrecking the prospects of someone who cheated on you, it's something else entirely to set someone up, lie about her and fresia up her life just because, what? She didn't want to be in a relationship with him? WTF

You say "Agent of chaos," I say "vindictive SOB."

It's either going to tear them apart, or force them to trust each other rather than an anonymous txt message. I vote for the former, she's probably already cheating on him regardless. Perhaps it will make her think twice before leading someone on again. It could be the best thing to ever happen between them.

Mazda13bRotary said:
It's either going to tear them apart, or force them to trust each other rather than an anonymous txt message. I vote for the former, she's probably already cheating on him regardless. Perhaps it will make her think twice before leading someone on again. It could be the best thing to ever happen between them.

WTF is wrong with you?!

I am disgusted.

I don't care if she cheated on a million people, don't frame the girl for something she didn't do. Let her actions speak for themselves.

You're disgusting. I wouldn't date you.

Mazda13bRotary said:
On a side note, I discovered the ex-girlfriend who didn't want to be in a relationship at all started dating a guy two days after she left me. I txted him anonymously saying that she's cheating on him and attached some naked pics of her that she sent to me back when we were together as proof. I changed the dates on them so they appeared to be recent.

I quite enjoy giving the honeysuckle pot a big ole stir.

wow, I thought women were catty. Just goes to show men can be even more catty :O

SofiasMami said:
wow, I thought women were catty. Just goes to show men can be even more catty :O

how does it go to show that?

what he did was "more" catty than anything any woman has ever done?

seems to be what you actually said...

Mazda13bRotary said:

i say, if the ***** messed you over (which i haven't read this thread to be truthful), it's all good! i like to consider myself a karmic agent. wait till my neighbor's get it what i've got in store for them...the bastards. /tangent

Some people just need to be put back in their place, and be shown that they just can't go kicking others around where it hurts. I wouldn't have done this if she had told me the truth instead of straight up lying to me for that extended period of time.

Karma doesn't exist by the way. You can be the kindest, most generous person to ever live, and still die miserable and alone. A guy who works an honest living, has a beautiful wife, and great kids can have them taken away from him in the blink of an eye. A car wreck, hit by a drunk driver, cancer, a plane crash, some random act of violence, the list goes on forever. It happens every single day. Everything that ever meant anything to the guy is gone, and he lies awake at night wondering "Why me?". Where's the justice in that, where's the "karma"? It doesn't matter how good of a person you are, there is no balance to this universe. The universe does not care if you're happy, sad, generous, mean, rich, poor, beautiful, ugly. It was here eons before the existence of humans, and it will continue existing long after we're gone. Our lives aren't even a blip on the grand scale.

Look at this guy Randy Pausch: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Pausch

Great guy, very intelligent, helpful towards others. He had wonderful family and was able to provide them with everything they ever wanted. He'd give you the shirt off his back if you asked him to. He was diagnosed with cancer and grew weaker and weaker to the point where he was no longer mobile without assistance. He died before even reaching the age of 50. Why? What did this guy do so wrong in life to deserve such an ending?

There is no justice in the world except what you bring unto it yourself. That's a bit divergent from this conversation, I believe. I've never bothered to defend my own tendency toward vindictiveness at times; it is simply is who I am.

My honor is that I pay my debts: good for good, ill for ill.

I admit that I don't really get vindictive over women in terms of relationships, though; I just can't seem to find it worth my time. I don't think that I've ever really hated a woman.

IgnoredOne said:
I don't think that I've ever really hated a woman.

neither had i, until i watched one hurt my daughter every day for ten years...emotionally.

there are no words to express how that feels.

nothing anyone could do to me, could ever cause the seething rage like hurting my child.

if there were no laws or consequences, i don't know what i would have done to get her back for all the damage.

Unfortunately, there are truly evil people as well as less evil but very broken people who harm others. They must be stopped at any cost.

Mazda13bRotary said:

What a load of self-serving bullshit.

Nothing would happen anyways. She would probably have the original files with the original dates and it would be pretty obvious who was sending the photos. The only way I could see that messing anything up is if she really was cheating with someone else. :/ It's still wrong but its not that big of a deal and probably just made him look even more stupid in his ex's eyes.

kamya said:
Nothing would happen anyways. She would probably have the original files with the original dates and it would be pretty obvious who was sending the photos. The only way I could see that messing anything up is if she really was cheating with someone else. :/ It's still wrong but its not that big of a deal and probably just made him look even more stupid in his ex's eyes.

This is assuming her current bf confronted her. What if he didn't and just silently broke up with her without another word?

If I had naked pics on my phone I would delete them rightg after I sent them (so it would just be my word against my ex), but this is a great example of why I refuse to give naked pictures to anyone. Too much potential for blackmail, why tempt someone?

Let's hope her current bf chooses to believe her.

Alright I'll come clean, I didn't tell her new boyfriend any of that stuff. I thought about it, planned the whole thing out in my head, and pictured how amazingly badass it would be to see happen...but we all have thoughts like that once we reach the anger stage of moving on. Who hasn't thought about parking their car in the ex's dining room after you caught he/she in bed with another? This proves "Perception is reality". As a matter of fact, her cell number, and all the dirty photo's she sent me met the highway pavement at about 90mph last week. My cell shattered into hundreds of pieces after removing itself from my pocket.

I may be rough around the edges, and a jerk at times...but I'm not downright mean.

The girl I originally started this thread about contacted me earlier tonight. She said not a day goes by that she doesn't miss me, and regret leaving me. She said she's had to force herself to not contact me, she thought I absolutely hated her. We talked for a bit, and then came the subject of us getting back together again. I still do have definite feelings for her, I've been with several girls in my life, but none of them have affected me like she has.

We forgave each other for all of our screw ups and mistakes.

She then officially left her current boyfriend for me.

careful, mazda

jumping right back into "relationship" status after honeysuckle has gone down the way it did... a tad risky... but good luck.

Latest posts

Back