Does anyone do long term anymore?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her and I are still together, and doing great. The past months have been nothing but positives. I have a great new job. We're both happier than ever with each other. We've gotten really close over the past months, and became best friends as well as lovers. Life is currently better than ever!

Mazda13bRotary said:
Ahh well I knew figured the most recent girl wouldn't last long. She was too good looking, oh and not to mention her tramp stamp kinda gave it away LOL. Sexy though, she was fun for that month...I miss her a little bit at times. Although she did inform me, multiple times, that I'm the most well endowed guy "down there" she'd ever had. "Like comparing your pinkie finger to a soda can" is how she put it....that's actually the 3rd time I've been told that come to think of it. I never really paid much attention?

As far as getting over my depression/social problems...I looked at it as a dare, a risk, a stunt so to speak. I challenged myself to be social with people. Simple stuff at first, then more detailed stuff as I got better at it. Approach them, look them in the eye, talk to them, ask them questions. I succeeded greatly. That was a long time ago it seems like, being social is much more natural to me now. Social is natural to humans, why else would there be 7 billion of us? We all have it in us! The most important part is going and doing it. Nowdays I can't go a day without being around people. Happiness is only a side effect :)
really wonder y u said that
wut about a girl looking good made u figure this

Chasm said:
Mazda13bRotary said:
Ahh well I knew figured the most recent girl wouldn't last long. She was too good looking,

really wonder y u said that
wut about a girl looking good made u figure this

He wanted to be happy :p

[youtube]9NF5XU-k2Vk[/youtube]

Mazda13bRotary said:
You might enjoy the random hookups. I'll do them, but I really don't like just being "another brick in the wall" for some slutty chick. Her bronze vag ain't worth my platinum dick!
platinum?
i always thought d---s were "wood"

:club:
^ 2 myself

Latest posts

Back