Does anyone here feel like a loser?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been called a loser many times, both to my face and behind my back. I've been called ugly too..more times than I can remember.

Hi. I hear your pain. But I am wondering is it that bleak? I, too, have studied the law of attraction stuff. I wonder have you *any* positive loving experiences at all?

I have less friends than the average bear my age. I do, however, have some friendship, however small. I feel pain when I compare myself with others but I feel good when I acknowledge the universe for *any* friendliness or love that comes my way on any given day. And I find when I do, I notice it.

I have a journal. I don't do this everyday because it's not possible but whenever I experience some friendliness, some kindness, some love or good feelings of any kind I write it down and say "thank you" to God, Goddess, whatever. I have found there is a lot more good out there for me than I realize.

Is it really that bad or do you have some good? Because if you have some good, and I don't mean to give a pat answer, I'd suggest focusing on it, appreciating it, however small and watch to see if the universe delivers more.

But please, I don't want my post to make you feel even worse if this is not the case...but most people have some kind of good. Even tiny. ???

Saucer said:
Hmm... Do I feel like a loser? I', gonna go with yes, yes I feel like a loser, the scum of society, born to not fit into this time...

I don't have a job, never had one either for that matter.
Can't get a job due to my social anxiety, for some reason being socially competent is the one trait that matters the most in every workplace.
Still live at home leeching of my parents... I just live and take without being able to give anything back to the society which lets me live.
Don't really have any wish to take my own life, I'm leaning more towards getting myself thrown into jail where I atleast won't be a leech on my parents good fortune... Not that I could ever bring myself to do that either though...

So yea, I feel like a loser too, one day I might be able to change that but not today.

Believe me when I say you are not alone. I know exactly how you feel. I've been there, still there and have been for too long now.
pm me it you want.

Yes honestly I do feel like a loser sometimes.... I suffer with bi polar disorder and I've been judged by so many people in the past. People tend to hold things against me cause they simply don't understand me & than I end up feeling horrible about myself. Haven't done much with my life cause of Trauma that I've been through. Lately people have been telling me to simply let it go, but I believe people who haven't been through some type of abuse they simply don't know what it feels like.... sometimes I have to put on a happy face and smile so nobody worries about me.

The Underdog said:
Normally, no. But if I weren't I wouldn't talk to anyone of you. So, yes?

So you think only "losers" come here? This is A Lonely Life, Not A Loser's Life.
Give it a rest. :club:

Triple Bogey said:
I think I am a winner, other people think I am a loser.

:p lol, TB...I totally read that as "I think I'm a whiner."
Sorry about that...my kid and I were just having a convo about her whining. I guess it was still on my brain. *chuckles*

EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:
I think I am a winner, other people think I am a loser.

:p lol, TB...I totally read that as "I think I'm a whiner."
Sorry about that...my kid and I were just having a convo about her whining. I guess it was still on my brain. *chuckles*

lol - I probably am a whiner as well, always complaining about the weather and my football team been crap !

EveWasFramed said:
The Underdog said:
Normally, no. But if I weren't I wouldn't talk to anyone of you. So, yes?

So you think only "losers" come here? This is A Lonely Life, Not A Loser's Life.
Give it a rest. :club:

Lol, a Loser's Life :D

Me too, my life is full of rejection, hatred, etc. No one trusts me. No one loves me. I am the biggest loser in the world...

kjbk.jpg

Latest posts

Back