does it matter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbstanley70

Reaction score
I understand I am nothing
If I go away who
Will notice
For how long
My mother will weep
If I pass away
What is my legacy
What is my marker
The thing that makes me matter
Maybe I am not that important
Like a whisper
Like the wind
I pass
And disappear
Maybe my life
Was never meant
To matter
To anyone but me

As long as you have talked to a person, interacted with people, made some sort of memory you will live on and no matter what there is always someone who will weep for you. Keep fighting and make life meaningful for yourself :)

I feel a lot likE that....

Not exactly sure how I'm going to approch it at the moment.
It's freeing in a way...I guess.

I guess if my life dosnt mean beans to anyone else but for me.
I might as will...do whatever the fresia it is I wanna do and not worried so
much what other people say or do.
It had been my experince ( for me )...when I care and love for people it kind
da messed me up in a lot of ways and honeysuckle fucks up anyway...
Beside people do whatever the fresia they wanna do without giving me too
much consideration.

There's an underlining sense of gui;t deep rooted in me somewhere.
Other people will actually reenfoced that honeysuckle....

I mean...it was like I was doing threesome with women before she
came back into my life...(that's where i was at...nothing bothered me at the least).
Let go, drop it, dont worry....it's relaitively the same as not giving a fresia oneway or the other.

I really wanted to believe my life have meaning and love...
And I really believe her and there's purpose in our lives.

Anyway....any support groups i attend will tell me the samething over and over again.
I need to take care of myself first and focus on me. It's kind of hard for me becuase i do care
and love much. When I put myself first, I feel very very guilt.

I havn't been eating right for the past 6 months or so.
Lot of fast foods which is not too healthy for me.
Vitamins deficiency dose play a role in my mood.
I was taking those multy vitamins...which helps.

I've been doing a little bit of reserch.
Those multy vitamins I was taking dosnt have any vitamins Bs in them.
The food I've been consuming or my eating habits dosnt have vitamin Bs.
Whcih makes sense...not having proper vitamin Bs..cuases anxities and depression.

So I got vitamins B6 and B12. Hopefully it will help improve my over all mood in general.
I guess it's all part of taking care of myself.
I'm not a health nut...but simple stuff like dose play a role in how I feel becuase lack of vitamin B
dosnt allow proper oxygen flow to me brain. Hopefully this is one of those simply things
that had hindered me. I've had a long history of depression in general.

If you keep telling yourself you are useless and have no purpose, it will be so. If you want your life to matter to someone else then make it happen. Want a legacy? It takes time, hard work, and thoughtfully positive action. And even then nothing is guaranteed. An important part of the pursuit is understanding the overwhelming difficulty and preparing for failure. If it was easy it wouldn't matter so much to everyone, it wouldn't matter at all.

So find a way. There is no help so find the will deep inside. As your prose suggest, and inevitably, no one ever has nothing to lose. If you exist, the minimum is one thing left to lose. And ridding yourself is to take the so biologically random, scarce chances of life on this earth for granted. How infinitely vast the universe is, how fast it is growing, and how difficult it is to find life elsewhere, one in seven billion is pretty **** special. And besides, who cares if no one remembers you. You've only go this one chance, so just do something good with it.

Latest posts

Back