Does time exist?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heat (one of those forms of radiation) can travel through a true vacuum and not lose energy when it actually going through it and doesn't lose energy. time itself is merely a concept and therefore does not exist. this entire argument sounds a little paradoxical to me. we can solve it when we find a truth which we know is true and build up from there.

Another question (which I could probably google but this is more fun) who invented the measurements of time? Specifically, Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, milleniums?

"There is no measures for time because it is not dependant on distance or spoilage there is only relativity" some dude said something like that.
now to answer with a guess then i'll look up stuff. it was probably the egyptians or mesopotamians so im gonna check

a man from china called min-sec watched water fall from a bucket or something and he used this idea in a cuckoo clock with springs and stuff instead of water. the idea came to england and was made to match the earths rotation and this is apparently how minutes seconds and hours were made. Random fact: the metric system is based completely on water, the size and whatever.

condemnedsoul666 said:
"There is no measures for time because it is not dependant on distance or spoilage there is only relativity" some dude said something like that.
now to answer with a guess then i'll look up stuff. it was probably the egyptians or mesopotamians so im gonna check

a man from china called min-sec watched water fall from a bucket or something and he used this idea in a cuckoo clock with springs and stuff instead of water. the idea came to england and was made to match the earths rotation and this is apparently how minutes seconds and hours were made. Random fact: the metric system is based completely on water, the size and whatever.

Ahhh...Interesting haha. Would not have thought the dude was actually called something like Min-Sec haha.

And I had no idea thats what the metric system was based on. I learn something new everyday on this forum lol

Thanks for clarifying all this CondemnedSoul :) Repped.

condemnedsoul666 said:
INTERPOL said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
No problem. btw is your avatar pic thing meant to be sasuke?

Yea it is Sasuke :D You a Naruto Fan?

A bit. I've read some of the manga, watched some of the anime and saw one of the movies. It's pretty cool.

Coool, I've followed the anime from the start but wanna buy all the manga one day :) Any other animes/mangas your into?

I've liked Fullmetal Alchemist since i first saw an episode of the anime, and i like Soul Eater as well. Every couple of weeks when i get paid i buy another volume of both mangas

condemnedsoul666 said:
I've liked Fullmetal Alchemist since i first saw an episode of the anime, and i like Soul Eater as well. Every couple of weeks when i get paid i buy another volume of both mangas

Oh I've seen FMA, great anime, absolutely loved it, I'm waiting on FMA brotherhood to get dubbed as I'm used to the english voices :/ might take a while though...
Don't think I've ever watched Soul Eater...
I'm in my last year of school so I don't get much money, might get a part time job during the summer though :D

I'd defo recommend Death Note if you haven't watched that already, such a well written story and I LOVE the characters, a true work of art, always has you on the edge of your seat :D

I've seen deathnote before and i think its good. I just started buying them because i have all the english ones of soul eater. I only have volume 1 of deathnote so far though.

Yea it's awesome. I watched the anime of it but nonly recently started the manga, I borrow them from my library, I've read 3 volumes so far. I'll probs buy them someday when I have a decent amount of money on me.

uh...

i'm gonna have to get back to you on that one.

i'll have to go home and torch those 5 ki's of kush that i've been saving for when there's another great flood (i was gonna float away to safety).

Latest posts

Back