does your family and/or friends know you frequent a site for lonely people?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, haven't mentioned it and probably never will. There's a reason I (and most others probably) don't use our common aliases as usernames. But it's not that I don't trust my family to understand, I just don't want them to worry about me. Well, they already know I'm lonely, but they worry about sick people on the internet. :p

Oscillate_Wildly said:
Certain people would worry, certain people would mock, certain people wouldn't care. So I keep it hidden

Exactly how I feel.

No.

I told my "best friend" about it through an e-mail, but all he ever has to say to me is "cool story, bro" so i don't think he's ever visited here or even remembers me telling him about this place.

No. I wouldn't tell my family or boyfriend. My boyfriend would be furious and my family would...i don't know but whatever they did it or said would probably not be that interesting or correct

Some people I've met on here know :O
My family doesn't know but I don't think they would be too surprised.

Tristeza said:
Oscillate_Wildly said:
Certain people would worry, certain people would mock, certain people wouldn't care. So I keep it hidden

Exactly how I feel.

I feel the same way.

I want to be able to talk about things I would normally not talk about to others, about things in my life I wouldn't like anyone to find out cuz they are private. So I came here to talk about those things anonymously...

I'm also in a prostitutes forum lol, I will not tell anyone about that either.

Me and my secret forums...

Liley said:
Hell no! My parents don't know. One of the main reasons i chose this forum is because my parents wont understand a thing.
Yeah! I told them it's a forum to learn english. Shame on me! Shame on me! but it's better than what would wait for me if they know...

What would wait for you if they knew?

Can they read English?

Felix said:
Tristeza said:
Oscillate_Wildly said:

Exactly how I feel.

I feel the same way.

I want to be able to talk about things I would normally not talk about to others, about things in my life I wouldn't like anyone to find out cuz they are private. So I came here to talk about those things anonymously...

I'm also in a prostitutes forum lol, I will not tell anyone about that either.

Me and my secret forums...

Prostitutes forum? o_O

Arcane said:
No. I wouldn't tell my family or boyfriend. My boyfriend would be furious and my family would...i don't know but whatever they did it or said would probably not be that interesting or correct

Furiousness is a weird reaction methinks.

Part of dearly mistakes I've made in the past have been related to me hiding behind who I wanted to be so that I wouldn't look so bad.

I haven't told people about this community no. But I'm not trying to hide it either, and I wouldn't be upset if people saw it up on my machine. I've had to learn the hard way that those people who would never understand aren't those who deserve my strives to hide things from them to make them happy =x

I know I am speaking very ambiguously, but erm... basically what I'm trying to say is that I heart this community <3

I have no family,apart from my daughter and grandson,and I tell her lots about what I've been up to on this site.She knows I get bored and lonely,so she is glad that I have somewhere to chat.

Being lonely isn't odd or strange,it's a sad fact of life.:(

SophiaGrace said:
Prostitutes forum? o_O

lol is a site in which hoes costumers post their experieces with the girls. This way we help each other to find out which of them are good so we don't waste our money and time on girls wtih a bad service or who aren't as pretty as they look in the pictures... just to give a few examples.

Nobody knows, and I'm actively keeping it a secret. Frequenting a forum for lonely people makes me feel pathetic and hopeless; and yet, I don't think of any you guys as any of those things - that only applies to me. My brain works in mysterious ways!

Felix said:
SophiaGrace said:
Prostitutes forum? o_O

lol is a site in which hoes costumers post their experieces with the girls. This way we help each other to find out which of them are good so we don't waste our money and time on girls wtih a bad service or who aren't as pretty as they look in the pictures... just to give a few examples.

Interesting... it's weird to think there are actually places on the internet I've never been on

I did mention it to my sister.. but she didn't really offer up anything comment wise on the topic.

No, not really.
They're toxic low class socialites.
They use people like utilities to get by.
They'd use me too, except for the fact that I'm always several steps ahead of them so that they can't.
My entire relationship with my family is kind of becoming this cat and mouse game of them trying to figure out how to undermine my narrative and hijack it for their own selfish purposes, and me just being like:
Nope, not gonna happen, I don't care, you did it to yourself and you should have listened to me so that this wouldn't happen to you.

No, I don't think they would get it.
I don't know what they think of my loneliness situation. I mean they know I've never been in a relationship, or even been on a date, despite wanting to. And they know I'm straight, so it's not like they think I have no interest in women, and that I'm happy like this. I'm not, at all.

I don't know. I kinda wish they did understand that I would like to learn to get this problem under control, that's why I spend so much time thinking about it, going over my life, trying to figure it out. But it would be difficult/awkward to explain.

Latest posts

Back