doing stuff alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go out and do a lot of stuff alone on top of hanging out with groups of people..
you know what I notice??? About half of the people are out and about doing stuff alone...

It's not so much about doing stuff alone..it's your mental and emotional state when you're doing stuff alone
that you might freak out...

I do most of the stuff alone. Read, go to movies, go to Chinese classes, go to kung fu classes, play chess (with people on the net), make pretty things from wire. It doesn't bother me most of the time, I mean I can perfectly well enjoy a movie alone but yeah, I wish I had someone to hang out with at least once a week. I have a couple of friends but we don't hang out.

I sometimes prefer to do stuff alone, like shop (not that I do that a lot), but yeah, sometimes it would be nice to do stuff like go to the movies with another person. I miss having a coffee shop to hang out it - I love to people watch and just sit and chill with caffeinated beverage of choice and a good book.

Hmmm I eat in the meal hall at school alone fairly often. I tend to have meals at odd times, so there's usually hardly anyone in there anyway. I used to hate it, but I don't really care anymore. When I'm home, I actually like shopping by myself. I hate shopping for clothing with another person (aside from my mum : P) because I always feel like I have to rush when I'm trying things on. And because my friends don't shop in the same stores as I do.

i lost weight...

i run like a minute to 2 minutes, then walk like 10 - 20 seconds then run for a minute to 2 minutes, which does a lot of distance. comes to about 1 street walked and 6 streets run. the way i was doing it was walking the street until about half way then running to the end. so i was walking 3 streets and running 3 to 4 streets. the new way does better for heart and lungs, and i do more running then walking. still cant run it all though.

i started taking protein, 30g a day, and doing 30 push ups. figuring id slim down but tone. kind of... but i lost 2 pounds. so now im under weight. cause i was average weight, and now im below average. if this continues im going to stop.

I prefer to do myself home improvement and others related jobs... First of all is good for my heath and, why not, to save some money

Latest posts

Back