Don’t chase happiness. Become antifragile

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not watching the video, but going off the title, you are still chasing something, whether it's happiness or becoming "antifragile." If you don't chase something, you will have nothing. So either way, whether you are trying to gain happiness or trying to be antifragile, you are still ultimately "chasing" the same thing. It's just a matter of how you are getting to the point where you want to be.

Though, if I might throw out a suggestion, maybe add a personal note or a synopsis to your threads instead of only posting a video. It comes off very impersonal and potentially a little arrogant.

I could write volumes of my experiences...but won't.

I post these videos because they are suggestions that might help ONE person here...beside myself too.

You critisize me at every chance YOU get.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME ?

Feel free to put me in your IGNORE file (as I have you.)

ALSO.....why pay a"shrink" for info that is available all over the INTERNET?

I find great stuff daily & have the time as I'm Retired now.

You don't like this...move along & save your sarcasm for someone that deserves it.

Go look in a Mirror.....

Sorry, where exactly is the **** sarcasm? There was none in my post. I offered my opinion on the title because I'm not going to watch some (most likely) pompous ass be all arrogant as he talks.
And then I offered a suggestion to make your thread more relatable. If you took offense to that, it's not my problem.

I could write volumes of my experiences...but won't.

I post these videos because they are suggestions that might help ONE person here...beside myself too.

You critisize me at every chance YOU get.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME ?

Feel free to put me in your IGNORE file (as I have you.)
Become antifragile.

Latest posts

Back