Dreams

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycrow

Reaction score
Hi

I just want to share a dream i had last night because it was so real and i can remember alot of stuff that happend in it

I was alone in a forrest in the winter time because it was snowy and cold and i had to meet up with my class mates that i never have seen in real life. So i realy dont know who these people were. But we were a small class and we had to rescue a young polar bear because it was trapped at some hill side and it was to icy for it to get up from that hill. But in the meanwhile when we try to rescue this polar bear then we find us self near a old house that freaked me out.

Because every time we tryed to rescue the polar bear with a robe, then something spooky or evil came out of that house and pushed me down the hill so i also was stuck.

And the rest of the class had to enter that creepy house for some reason. They started to repair the old house and polish it, but then things got nasty..they all got killet from haunted tools that was controled by small invisible devil or trolls like creatures. I was so freaked out watching these corpses that was cut in half and what not.
I tryed to warm em all because i had a feeling this house was evil.

Then finaly i managed to get up to the house with the poloar bear.
The polar bear and me started to smash up the house to bits and parts and then we ran together like hell.

Then i woke up because the radio started to play due to i had set the alarm clock. But the strange thing was that my dream endet in the same second the radio alarmclock went of. It was like being pulled out of a movie instant after it endet.

i wonder..what if i had set the alarm to some early time..would i then have managed to finish my dream or would it be a cliffhanger that i someday would return to ?

Anyway..i just wanted share this dream and get it out of my head :D

Look at the picture and get the idea

Attachments

• Dream scene.jpg
    Dream scene.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back