Early Bird or Night Owl? Take the test

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is difficult for me. I could be either way.. diurnal and nocturnal.

it only depends on vary of things. sometimes in could be a wake 48 hours without taking a little nap.

if the weather is cold i could just sleep all day. but in the end my head hurts. :) then sleep again before my bed time :D

but i guess i am a morning person. I hit 32:46.

I scored a 12, I'm a night person big time, I sleep a lot more in the morning hours 5-11AM than I do during the late night hours 11PM-5AM, I love the night, call me an owl I guess:D

I scored an 11. Hardly a surprise, considering my usual bedtime is between 1 and 3am.

i just like to sleep when the world wakes

it lets me limit the forced interaction

Wow a grand total of 11, tho i knew i was gonna score low. Oh well atleast im not the only one!

bluey said:
I scored 27. so am I a morning person are an evening person?

hmmm 27/46 = 58 percent towards being a diurnal... but just enough nocturnal that you can relate with us creatures of the night :p

Lost in the Oilfield said:
bluey said:
I scored 27. so am I a morning person are an evening person?

hmmm 27/46 = 58 percent towards being a diurnal... but just enough nocturnal that you can relate with us creatures of the night :p

So I Lean moor to the creachers of the night then the day creachers lol Maybe am a little bi in my ways of the day/night thing lol

i can already tell you im a night owl. i dont go out and do stuff but i am usually up til like 4-6 am.

I got 12. Not a surprise, since I've been this way since I was born (according to my parents). Although, I think it'd be more convenient to be a morning person.

I'm an night owl, I can't function properly at the morning my entire life, it takes me an hour to adjust in the morning no matter what time I sleep, but adjust I mean dozing off continuously. Can't really sleep well at night either =/

Latest posts

Back