Elder Scrolls!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread!

I was lucky enough to find a copy that wasn't fixed so I still have the money glitch. I won't lie, I used the Oghma Infinium glitch.:p I'm currently going through the Dark Brotherhood questline. Killing folks is fun. I'm not sure if you get xp from killing people though. I've been deep into the game but have started a new game on several occasions. There is just so much to do in that title. I love it!

Rosebolt said:
Cavey said:
Morrowind remains one of my favourite games ever. I feel that TES went downhill after that point - they started to be dumbed down for the mass market and features that were commonplace in TES up until that point were removed.

Something i hear very often. I started out with Oblivion, and it was to me a better game than Skyrim for the same reason. I tend to believe people when they say Morrowing was better than Oblivion. I think i got two hours or so in morrowind, never really sat down for it. Perhaps some day.
I've never played Oblivion but I found a used copy of the GOTHY edition. Does anyone happen to know where the best spot to level up is? I'm at L.81 in Skyrim and it's pretty hard finding enemies that get decent xp after you kill them.

Sneak xp if you're sneaking, and xp for the weapon type you're using, is what you get. And the glorious satisfaction.

Can anyone recommend a good spot to level grind? I'm at level 81 and am having a real hard time getting enough xp to level up.

Chun li said:
Can anyone recommend a good spot to level grind? I'm at level 81 and am having a real hard time getting enough xp to level up.

Do you play the Legendary Edition? Otherwise Level 81 is the limit.

If not, just check which one of your skills aren't at 100 yet...and then focus on training them.

Rodent said:
Chun li said:

Do you play the Legendary Edition? Otherwise Level 81 is the limit.

If not, just check which one of your skills aren't at 100 yet...and then focus on training them.
Can't say I do. I appreciate this Rodent.:)

Latest posts

Back