English Guy Looking For An American Girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinchronicity

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My names Jake and Im 22, from the UK.

Im looking for an american girl to become friends with and hopefully more.

Im a nice guy with a sentitive heart, and have been hurt by girls before. Im smart and romantic, Id love to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie with a beautiful woman.

I love the states and visited there for a while last year, I love the people, the culture, the weather, everything and its my dream to live there some day with a lovely girl.

If youd like to talk and make friends, Id love to hear from you.

Jake.

sinchronicity said:
Hi everyone, My names Jake and Im 22, from the UK.

Im looking for an american girl to become friends with and hopefully more.

Im a nice guy with a sentitive heart, and have been hurt by girls before. Im smart and romantic, Id love to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie with a beautiful woman.

I love the states and visited there for a while last year, I love the people, the culture, the weather, everything and its my dream to live there some day with a lovely girl.

If youd like to talk and make friends, Id love to hear from you.

Jake.

Hi!

I know it's been a while since you've posted but, I would love to talk to you.
I've recently figured out that I adore men from the UK. You guys just seem to have that missing spark that seems missing to me here.

You are welcome to get in touch. I'm McKenna, 22, from the nothwest corner of Georgia. I've actually been planning a trip to England for the last year. I understand heartache.... I've had my heart torn to pieces and it makes trying to even be friends a pain at times.

But, I am looking to move on and try again.
Hopefully you'll get this and we can chat. (*address removed by request*)

Latest posts

Back