Engulfing Darkness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truetaurus

Reaction score
Life is not as it is pictured I see now. A God does not seem to exist and im loosing my religion (pardon the song).
When one puts faith, money, time and effort into something for 2 years and prays everynight and nothing happens what is one supposed to do?

Im in a place i do not want to be for university, I do not fit in and have not for 2 years, I try and apply for a transfer and in the end I do not get the credits i need so now i cant transfer (not enough credits/too expensive) so will be here in this hell hole for another 2 years! I have no confidence, esteem nothing anymore.

Faith has left me.

Good, now that faith has left you, you can properly rely on yourself.

Now is the time to start planning what YOU are going to do about it.

Get couseling. Talking to professionals. Get some help.

mmmm...As a kid i used to put a guitar pick under pillow and pray every night
for me to be a badass guitar player...Not a god **** thing happened.

Then i had a light buld moment...Actions on my Jacksons. :p
Practice my ass off day in and day out. Took music calsses and followed simple
instructions. Suchs as practice every god **** day weather I want to or not.
Also learn simple easy stuff and non of that instant gradification of wanting to
play and sound like Satriani overnite. Sounds like a pretty simple plan to me.

Oki doki...God told me this. My prayers where answered.
" practice dude...ya lazy ass".
"you're freaken wasting daylight feeling sorry for yourself and mind ******* yourself"
"get a pick'in *****" Errrr?!?...lmao

Unacceptance said:
Good, now that faith has left you, you can properly rely on yourself.

Now is the time to start planning what YOU are going to do about it.

What he said.
(Though even with faith there's the saying "God helps those who help themselves.")

Well I helped myself so much for 2 years to get this transfer, missed classes here just to be able to accomplish things. And now that didnt help me at all.

organized religion is a joke. Christianity/muslim/judaism are creating more conflicts more than ever. all these religions promote and justify hate.

And I don’t want to get no bulls*** counselling, just a waste of money, going there will not help me have a happy life. I’ll be stuck in my current situation for another 2 years and can never regain that lost time. Forever I will look back in agony. I have already lost so much confidence and another 2 years will drop me completly.

Latest posts

Back