Epic Failz!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw yesh iam also a fan of failblog

it's nice to know that i don't suck as much as i think sometimes, especially when compared to stupid people

:p

ah man that vid of the kid when his wow account was cancled man can you say addict

thanks for posting those
they were funny

:)

The car jumped through the roof of the house was impressive. And the comparison with the photo and the resulting tattoo was hilarious. Bad tattoos are the worst. Don't know if you've ever met someone that's wanted to show off their completely shitty trailer-trash tattoos to you but it's an awkward moment: Uhhh. yeah, that's AWESOME.

I felt bad for the guy who toppled a tree on his own cabin. That was just sad. And the World of Warcraft kid. . . that was weird. Guess that he got possessed by the D&D Demons?

LOL seen those before cos I m a big fan of epic fails and I almost youtubed everything:p

This one is the real epic one (though it looks fake) I have seen which made me make the epic typo in the chat too.... eh....

I said I almost 'cocked' instead of 'choked' lol

[youtube]CFMPg3Tvw5c[/youtube]

The George Bush shot is a fake. They did the same thing to Obama during the campaign.

Sorry.

The rest of it's a riot, though!

Lol! Some of the animal ones made me a bit sad. Not very, though. What a riot.

roomies...
[youtube]1-Su591QQsI[/youtube]

payback is a *****:p
[youtube]dyIGTpSkqyw[/youtube]

lmao...he knocked him out:p

[youtube]KRoYoExRMnU[/youtube]

I knew it..I knew it...
Girls fart too...
After all these years, I finally have proof.
[youtube]s3HEGh328KY[/youtube]

LOl yeah I think so too cos they were all sitting inside car:p

Now presenting the UNLUCKIEST MAN lol though most of you might have seen this cos this is pretty famous stuff

[youtube]bKDRQTEDMbQ[/youtube]

Roflmao...their first fight as a couple.

You can just imagine 2 years from now...

Man..."you fucken *****..you lost the ring"

Woman.." you stupid ass-hole, you used a ring as a ballon wieght.
You should had gotten a bigger rock ..fucken cheap scate"...

Latest posts

Back