Essex, UK?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco

Reaction score
I NEVER hear from my friends anymore :-( they all had kids and have no time. I need some mates for cups of tea, girlie chats. I miss all that!! I am sure I can't be the only 37 year old around here with no kids? Even if you have got children - I love kids - but have you got time for friends too?

Coco x

Hey Coco!
You're welcome to PM me. I'm female, 24yo, Norwegian, NO KIDS!,
missing girly chats, and I visit London a few times a year to see my boyfriend who's British.
I've been to Southend as well =)

*Hugs*

Coco said:
I have started talking to the cat.

Hi Coco, talking to the cat eh?? Well things are bad, can't say i can pop around for coffee as I live in Cyprus! I am also in my fifties but also find myself alone, OK i can go out and I am quite gragarious but i still miss having that someone special in my life. But if you want to chat about anything then feel free, I was born in London and also lived in Essex for many years, the Brentwood area. Worked in the City and moved here to Cyprus 7 years ago. I have two sons from my first marriage, still live in Essex, and a daughter from my second marriage. She is 18 and lives here in Cyprus with my wife from whom i separated last year. I live in a different part of Cyprus now. anyone who would like to chat please feel free, I am a good listener.

Latest posts

Back