Everywhere I go, loneliness follows

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantom

Reaction score
I'm feeling really down in the dumps. People are not really talking to me on facebook or on email. What should I do? I feel as if nobody understands me and they don't care. That and with an all work and no play life, it ridiculous. Seriously, when I think about work, I get antsy and scared. I guess it came from my years at the Christian School. I'm lost and empty.

Eh I know. Facebook sucks balls. You should play. Not good with advice but hey people here are awesome I'm sure you'll find someone who'll make you feel good.

Poueff said:
You don't have any free time? =/
I suppose I do but I'm not satisfied on how I use it. I basically play games and watch tv. I also go to a school club meeting once a week; but what can I do besides that? I want experience something unlike anything I ever did. Does that makes sense?

Phantom said:
Poueff said:
You don't have any free time? =/
I suppose I do but I'm not satisfied on how I use it. I basically play games and watch tv. I also go to a school club meeting once a week; but what can I do besides that? I want experience something unlike anything I ever did. Does that makes sense?

Yes,it does. Its like me.

Latest posts

Back