Expert Loner, Amateur Forum User...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wynde

Reaction score

Hi everyone,
Let's see.......I'm 39 yrs old, white female with social anxiety & personality issues. I'm also very dependent & currently reside with my mom. In fact, I've never lived on my own. Now, that I feel I could I actually can't afford to. I'm on provincial disability because I didn't work enough before my mental issues got the best of me & I couldn't work any more. So, I live with my mom in rural Nova Scotia, Canada. I am hoping to learn how to drive this year, & yet am terrified of the prospect of driving as well.
I have always been a loner & the only 'friends' I've had in the last 20 yrs have been online. I am currently in an online relationship with a man living in Virginia. We are hoping to meet sometime this year.
I spend most of my time either online, watching TV, or playing video games. I don't even go to the game sites because I don't like playing with other people or chatting in the chat rooms that are always attached. lol. I do better in emails & forum posting I guess. I find it takes me a while to get my thoughts together so email is always easier for me to work with. Anyhow, just thought I'd introduce myself a bit. Hope to maybe make a few friends & see where this form of communication gets me. :>
Hope everyone has a nice weekend, whether or not you celebrate Easter. TTFN, ;>

Welcome.

I thought i was the only one that was terrified at the thought of driving. It became something of a necessity but i still don't care for it.

I don't drive either but it's easier to get away with that over here in the UK. I hope you find it easier and less scary than you think. Good luck and welcome.

Welcome Wynde,

I sincerely wish you well in the second half of average life expectancy. I hope you find happiness with the aqcuaintance you met through the internet, and that it takes you into an unknown independence.

I am unaware if my words came across as cruel rather than pleasant, but they were written with pleasantry in conscious mind.

Hi Wynde, another non-driver here in UK, too scared of other drivers and roundabouts!!!?

Hope you find what you're looking for in this forum :)

Latest posts

Back