Express Yourselves!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Image 10
13zsnig.jpg

Hmmmm.

Find it hard to make something out of #10; other than my emotional response is I don't like it one bit. lol

daughter of the moon said:
Hmmmm.

Find it hard to make something out of #10; other than my emotional response is I don't like it one bit. lol

It is indeed a vile image, a macabre sight to the eyes.
It's negativeness is ominous.

Awful, total awful.

Image 11

10onpm8.jpg

# 11
"The purest of all things"

Me, when I'm listening to the exact right song/music. How it lifts me up above all, simultaneously pulling me out of this world (mercifully!) and pushing me closer to everything, every little notch of beauty.
It's like I can touch the core of the "Weltgefüge" - sorry, this is the only appropriate word I feel when I look at the picture... there is no 1-to-1 translation, I'm afraid :)

Music is one of the single most important creations of all time :)
How it breaks your heart through sheer beauty, and picks up your shattered remains and puts them back together. There is a reason behind every single note. You just have to read it :)

(just wanted to push this back to the top, since the editing function won't do it. lol)

I don't know if this means much coming from me ( :shy: ), but I feel regret at the haulting of this thread. Just wanted you to know.

From the beginning of this thread I clarified my goals and expectations.

They have been fulfilled.

Thank you for your attention, understanding as well as your consideration.

But:

sign-24974_640-159x180.png

Im back...Thank you for your kind words Marios.

number 11: I see time enslavement by corporate power and dominance, with no signs of positive change. A dark un-happy world of organised chaos to suite the leaders at the top wile the rest drown in the smog and suffering...Its not a very cheerful picture is it :p

number 10: I see that all beauty has a darker more sinister side controlling / driving them, you just need to see past the beauty to realize this.

(I understand that this is over...but i felt the urge to share my views on these last two pictures...and to say thanks to Marios, I've been away so not managed to continue posting. Great idea for a topic though im sad to see it at an end)

Renegade said:
number 11: I see time enslavement by corporate power and dominance, with no signs of positive change. A dark un-happy world of organised chaos to suite the leaders at the top wile the rest drown in the smog and suffering...Its not a very cheerful picture is it :p

Seriously? I thought it was rather positive. lol

Renegade said:
Im back...Thank you for your kind words Marios.

number 10: I see that all beauty has a darker more sinister side controlling / driving them, you just need to see past the beauty to realize this.

(I understand that this is over...but i felt the urge to share my views on these last two pictures...and to say thanks to Marios, I've been away so not managed to continue posting. Great idea for a topic though im sad to see it at an end)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your viewpoints although the thread has been halted. Your urge has been rewarded.

Latest posts

Back