F*** this life!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xninjaguyx

Reaction score
I can't stand this place. F*** this house, these people and this whole bull**** life! Heartless, insensitive bullies who are too blind to see that they have waaay more problems than me. And forgive me if I offend anyone, but God can be a jerk. It just doesn't make sense. I don't want to talk about it, I just want it to end.

Not looking for replies, just want to put it out there.

Can I reply anyway?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ninjaguy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!! HUGS!!!!

(((((((((((WEDGYHUGS))))))))))))) *thats when u reach round like a hug and u wedgy same time,bita pain wid a bita warmsunshiny goodness!!! Its a loverly feeling!!

....and just so u know hugging back is not required my friend, its all about you up in here

PrinceOfPeace said:
is that a laugh..... ''Mission accomlished lets go home boys'' hahaha!

I actually did literally laugh haha

Naleena said:
Tell it like it is! :) Big hugs to you!

Thank you :)

If only the people who actually need to hear it could hear it and understand...

Edit: I like your avatar

xninjaguyx said:

There's a diary section, nobody can respond there.

... but he wanted some sort of response. Best way to deal with bullies is to never let them see a reaction.

rdor said:
Best way to deal with bullies is to never let them see a reaction.

They're not middle school bullies or anything like that, those are easy to deal with.
These people are "family," and I don't let them see my reaction. They don't mean to be the way they are, they just can't help themselves.

9006 said:
xninjaguyx said:

There's a diary section, nobody can respond there.

I wasn't seeking advice or consolement, but didn't mind if anyone had similar feelings they wanted to post. Some friendly words didn't hurt either.
Thanks for the tip...

Well, I agree with you! Life really sucks for me 90% of the time and I don't see it getting any better.

xninjaguyx said:
I can't stand this place. F*** this house, these people and this whole bull**** life! Heartless, insensitive bullies who are too blind to see that they have waaay more problems than me. And forgive me if I offend anyone, but God can be a jerk. It just doesn't make sense. I don't want to talk about it, I just want it to end.

Not sure what went on but I can understand how some people and situations can just frustrate you to the core. It's no use really allowing yourself to get so affected, not worth it. People will always be people and some of them really do suck. Try to distract yourself and make you feel better. Hope you are feeling better already. Take care.

jayme89 said:
Well, I agree with you! Life really sucks for me 90% of the time and I don't see it getting any better.

Well I'm sure it'll eventually get better. It just usually takes some time and work. Too much time if you ask me tho...

I've got about 10% suckage, 5% good/awesomeness, and 85% mehness. Advice alert: It's all about perception, mind over matter, etc. ;D

Hang in there ninja. It will get better and it will just become a memory for you. Everyone moves on whether we like it or not.

Thanks people. Im lucky in that I don't hold a grudge, so I can typically get over it. At least I feel like I'm over it but sometimes I feel my heart pounding for no reason. I also have a very relaxed personality, but when I get hurt it becomes too much to take. It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I'll get over-emotional or easily irritated. I don't make a scene and I hate drama so I keep it inside if I can.

I opened up to my little brother a few days ago, but all I did was make a fool out of myself for doing so. As I was giving a brief life story about myself and my relationship with my dad I couldn't contain myself and cracked, showing way too much emotion. He gave me a weak hug and it sounded like he understood a little and, well if I'm being completely honest, I went outside and wept like a baby... I felt good after releasing all that tension and thought maybe being vulnerable at that moment was for the best. I thought that I was able to reconnect with my "baby" brother. But the next day and onwards it was obviously clear that he never really cared and I don't think he will for years to come.
One of the first things he said to me when we saw each other after 11 years was "you can't trust anyone," and Im starting to believe him.

I hate whining and complaining like this...Im 24 years old and should be stronger.
Maybe I need to see a shrink.

Thanks for hearing me out

Latest posts

Back