Fallout 3

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eviloreo

Reaction score
If your the type of person that is a loner and want to play a game that... i guess reflects your personality i suggest "Fallout 3"

If you can get pass the depressing aura of the game (post nuke war theme) The game is unbelievablily good, think "the road warrior" in a video game format

fallout 3 was ok. i played a lot of morrow wind: oblivion. fallout 3 is too similar to oblivion.. just different graphics. still a great game tho ive been procrastnating to play that game.

In terms of the engine, Fallout is identical to oblivion, just a new wallpaper. But its definitely a different flavor of a game. There is a ton more to explore in Fallout though, just so many things to see. In oblivion there were the town where you get quests and a bunch of dungeons. My only problem is the main quest which is just too short and if you follow it, you might only see a 5th of what the game has to offer. And the ending is just a slide show, and doesn't give up to the old game endings. Fallout is just all about exploring, just the many ways in which you can do things. Besides who could stand those silly haitcuts people in oblivion had?

OH NO!! please tell me its nothing like oblivion, I only could stand it for 3 mins then i thought fresia this its even shitter then morrowind, which REALLY bored me to tears.

I REALLY want to play this, but I do not yet have a system that can accommodate it. One minute I'm set on buying a 360, the next minute I feel like I need to just save my money. I already have a Wii, plenty of games for it, and plenty I'm looking forward to.

Latest posts

Back