Family Guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sentiententity

Reaction score
I love this show. I watch the reruns on netflix all the time. It is oddly comforting to me. When I'm going thru a tough time it is a good distraction. Its colorful, has catchy music, and the characters seem like old friends.

I also enjoy Family Guy as well as other cartoon comedies, it is a distraction and I find watching this or anything else I enjoy pretty comforting too.

I used to watch it a lot. Not so much anymore though. They have started recycling jokes too often for me. I liked the randomness of it originally, but it's not so random anymore because of that. I still enjoy it, just not as much as I did before. I think I have come to like American Dad more. My favorite animated comedy show though is still Futurama. Then probably South Park.

Same here. It isn't clever, particularly satirical or well written, the characters are total dicks, the entire show is utterly stupid and ridiculous. That's why I love it.

[youtube]watch?v=_CE5o2DXl3A[/youtube]

See, something as dumb as a guy's sandwich getting on another guy's sandwich complete with bad Italian accents gets me every time.

American Dad is good too. Just a lot less funny to me. The Cleveland Show was a dud.

I watch reruns of family guy every night! I love Brian!

I like the movie Ted too, I think the comedy is very similar, as well as the sitcom Dads.

Yes i watch American Dad all the time as well. Its some sort of addiction perhaps but these days i almost only watch comedy, and animated ones are my favorite. But yeah Cleaveland show was terrible. That was one i avoided.

Latest posts

Back