Favorite piece of clothing you own, and why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My best favorite piece of clothing is the White shirt and black jeans pent this is just looks the great and I really feel happy and proud when I wear the same type of the clothes.

I have a few favourite pieces of clothing...

My jodhpurs - they're comfy, and I think my ass looks great in them. :p
My skinny jeans - I love the way my ass and legs look in them.
Push-up bra - because I want slightly bigger boobs and this does the trick nicely (although I'm always slightly disappointed when I take it off LOL).

Currently, my new hat. It's my very first one, always worn caps. This new hat was one of those cheap felt ones from the Vappu market, but I like it very much. It's one in the vein of those worn by Bogart, and I've always wanted one of those hats like his, albeit the proper ones would cost from the range of fifty to a hundred euros, easily.

I have these white, lacy, see through panties... KIDDING

My favorite is my Piglet Pj pants.... so comfy... and my blue, light weight, zip up hoodie.

my favorite is a really old, worn out black zip up hoodie. it is full of holes, by now... and i am dreading the day it will be so thin that i won't be able to wear it anymore.

the last time i wore it would be today.
the reason i love it so much is because it belong to someone i love. they left it here, before returning home. and... it feels like a piece of them is still here, even though..

it feels like warmth, whenever i wear it again.

This might seem a bit weird but my favorite is my underwear (no shirt). When I am in my underwear walking around my place, I feel good. I like my body, even though I'm sure the consensus is that guys like me need to put on a lot of weight and bulk up. In my home, none of that matters. I can look in my full mirror and feel really good about my shape and size. To be honest, I feel kind of sexy. :D And I like doing basic exercises in my underwear.

I'd wander around this way all the time if I didn't have someone living with me.

Two my favourite dresses, they are so cute and feel comfortable. I don't like clothes, what are tight.

A blue t-shirt with a tree on the back, just like my avatar. I am a landscape architect, ence I love trees.

My light brown hoodie.. I like it, and other people have said the same.

I can't actually say I have a favorite article of clothing. I like all my shirts, and my pants are plain.

Latest posts

Back