favorite words

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monstrosity, hideous, horrendous and hilarious.

I'm rather obsessed with words myself. A few of my favorites are flibbertigibbet, umbrageous, loquacious, tantamount, and verdant.

Lone Apothecary said:
I'm rather obsessed with words myself. A few of my favorites are flibbertigibbet, umbrageous, loquacious, tantamount, and verdant.

i have no clue what any of those words mean :p

Hhhhhmmmm, if I had to pick one favorite word it would have to be Horticulture
Definition according to WIKIPEDIA: Horticulture is the science, technology, and business involved in intensive plant cultivation for human use.
Definition according to Merriam Webster Dictionary: the science and art of growing fruits, vegetables, flowers, or ornamental plants
:p
Edited to say; I just realized I can pick more than one, to be continued...

Lilianna said:
Definition according to WIKIPEDIA: Horticulture is the science, technology, and business involved in intensive plant cultivation for human use.
Definition according to Merriam Webster Dictionary: the science and art of growing fruits, vegetables, flowers, or ornamental plants

nice word! it makes me want to plant some flowers:shy:

running with pain said:
Lilianna said:

You must, flowers make the world go round!

Lilianna said:
running with pain said:
Lilianna said:

I'd like to hear the physics behind that! :p

9006 said:
Lilianna said:
running with pain said:
Lilianna said:

I'd like to hear the physics behind that! :p

LOL :)

FANTASTIC says it all for me.

I'm also kind of fond of this combination of words "Pound it up your ass..." if warranted by the right situation, it has such a subtle eloquence about it :rolleyes2:

Well, that's a great opportunity to learn some new words.

I suppose, cantankerous is one of my favorite ones as well as nincompoop. :D

I love all kind of nature words (Finnish ones). They sound so beautiful! Like ''sade'', rain. :)

Latest posts

Back