Feeling dangerously close to feeling good about yourself? Try online dating.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually met someone very special via online dating. And she messegaed me first. It didn't last but the split wasn't for any bad reason so we are still very good friends.

I have a similar problem though. I have profiles on two sites but I rarely get any hits. I'm not into sports or bars/clubs. I'm nerdy and a homebody. And I don't want kids. Ever. I decided to be blunt and very honest in my profile and I'll message someone that seems interesting enough but haven't really encountered that yet. I figure if they can read my profile and actually want to message me, they are definitely worth talking to. Maybe one day. It happened once. I expect I will be alone for a very long time again though. I just don't relate to most people, and mutual interests and similar personality and beliefs are very important to me.

Never settle for less and stay true to yourself. Nothing worse than getting into a relationship based on lies. Wanting children and not wanting children are very different mentalities. So letting that be known that you dont want children is important I believe. I dont want children either never have and never will. I have tried the online dating cr@p but never took a liking to it. I believe in personally interaction first. Im a tomboy and have many different interests that dont fit my age group but I dont care. Id never settle for less

Keeptryinh other places online and also try real places try to think where you can meet new people .think think think

I tried it all and I am female and somehow I never measured up...but they never told me why. My looks, lack of professional degrees...being a Christian (even Christians rejected me)..what is it? Think my looks. Oh well, I am never going to be a stick thin model so whatever!

Forget about online dating. I have not had any success with getting any response.

There is a lot of discrmination and racism online when it comes to chosing a male partner.

I wish I wasn't born here in the US.

Latest posts

Back